age? home?

Im 23, OH will be 34 this year. love him too much. been together 3 years. live in a 2 bedroom apartment, with dog and cat.
decided to start trying last august. x

I'm 36 & DH is 30 - we live in a rented flat as there's no way we could afford to save up the £15,000 deposit we'd need to buy anywhere round here - how do other people afford it!?

My husband and I have a few years between us also! I'm 33 and DH is 28 (29 in 4 months)

We were lucky to get along with DH parents really well and we all bought a house together when they sold their house it was the deposit for this one. We've been living together since I moved to the country 8 years this year :)

I'm a late starter here - I'm 37 and my DH is 44 but he is my first husband and we just got married last September. (working on #1 ever since) We bought a 4 bdrm oceanfront home - paradise!! Although my work from home job is ending in a few weeks, and DH is going to school - and there are few and mostly low paying jobs around here. So a bit panicked.

I bought my first house when I was 25 and single and living in a big/expensive city. I saved up by living frugally and didn't have a car. I also worked throughout school so I didn't have any student debt. I bought in a relatively cheap (read: seedy) area, that later became quite trendy hence the money for paradise house.

Now for some little 'uns to fill up the rooms! Although they are all in use already: bedroom, guest room, office/craft room, den/t.v. room

hi all, im 23 soon to be 24 an hubby is 27, we have a 2bed masionette!lol on month 9 of trying and already sooooo fed up!i worry bout it so much its crazy! baby dust to allxx

I've been with my DH since November 2008, we met on an online dating site :) He moved in February 2009, Engaged February 20th 2010, Married February 4th 2011. We from one of the prairie provinces in Canada:) We have been TTC since our wedding night, and we are both really hoping for a BFP next week. If not this month we have 50 OPK's, 25 Prego tests, and preseed arriving in the mail tomorrow, so we can tack April like cazy!!

I'm 34 & DH is 35, we just moved last July to this beautiful pool house a few blocks away from the beach. Perfect for Children :)

I am 29 and OH is 38, we live in a 2 bedroom house, which we love! Moved in 5 years ago, we are lucky (sort of) we could afford to buy due to inheritance from my grandparents and his parents

Hi everyone, I'm 18 and me and my OH are newly engaged :D we will be looking for a house as soon as I fall pregnant :)

I am about to turn 26 soon and my OH is 28. Been together for nearly 9 years and we live together in our 4 bed detatched house which we bought last December. Been TTC for 11 months

hi everyone!

Husband and I are both 26, and we own our 2-bedroom apartment condo. The walls, ceilings and floor may not belong to us, but we own all the space between them haha.

We got married in July, and have been NTNP since October.

I am 21 (22 in july) and my husband is 29 (30 in may). We rent a 3 bedroom 3 bath house. We have saved enough money for a down payment on a house but we are saving it in case we need IVF, I will rent for the rest of my life if it means we have a baby :(

im 27 and my fiance is 25 we bought a 3 bedroom house 2 n a half years ago. We also have 2 dogs x

I'm 26 and my fiance is 23. We bought a 2 bedroomed house a year and a half ago. We have two dogs, 5 rabbits and some rats! :)

I'm 21 and my oh is 33. Atm we're in a 3 storey 3 bed house that we rent but we're just in the middle of buying a 3 bed house x

I'm 20 (only 9weeks till im 21! ^_^ ) and my o/h is 34. We live in his flat :)

I'm 23... DF will be 33 this month... we live in a 4 bedroom house we purchased 2 years ago... we took a break from TTC and are WTT for our 1st as of right now until our honeymoon the 1st week of June.

Good luck to all you TTC for your 1st!

I'm 29 approaching 30 fast, my husband is 33 we live in the Cotswolds in Gloucestershire in our own house which we have lived in for the last 5 years :)

DH and I are 28 and rent a one-bed flat in London. We were planning to wait until we bought a house to TTC, but have realised that we're never going to afford a house in London! Babies don't need you to own your own place :)

Well I'll join in on this one too :) I'll be 33 in a month, OH is 34, we've been together 18 months and just signed a lease together with our BFF in November. When the baby dust finally takes hold we have an official built-in psuedo Auntie living here!

Me 23(24 in dec) Hubby 23 (24 in may) We will be together 3 yrs in nov and married for one yr on the 20th of this month(hahaha no relation to 4/20). We rent a 2 bedroom house in kentucky. We will be moving away from here next year, hopefully with our little angel :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->