Agnus Castus and B Complex Working for me!

Dogtanian

Reaction score
Since coming off the pill,i have had periods and ovulated but it was all very irregular,one cycle i OV CD36 and had a 4 day LP ,so not good!
The past two cycles i have been taking 1000mg of Agnus Castus,and B Complex.
Its deffo working for me,the past 3 cycles my OV dates have been
and now this month i have just got a blazing positive OPK and temp dip on CD 18!
Last months LP was a perfect 14 days.Surely my BFP cant be far away
For anyone that is using AC or B complex to regulate cycles or extend LP-keep going it does work
Baby dust to all
:dust:

I'm using 100 mg B complex this cycle and so far it moved my O day from CD16-18 to CD 13! Now I'm in my TWW...my LP is usually 10 days so I test on Monday.

I have dodgy cycles too since coming off bcp.

I took B6 but it only lengthened it to 9 days :( I have been taking Agnus castus for a few months and got a 13 day lp woohoo! I then stopped it and got a 8 day one again. Now I am back on it and waiting to OV any day now although I usually ov right on CD14 and its CD 17 today!

Its our 1st month ttc no.2 x

Glad you are having success! I had great results with both products although I did eventually have to use progesterone cream as well for my luteal phase because I had serious progesterone issues! Baby girl is due in June so keep at it gals!

Looks like I spoke too soon...got more ewcm and a positive OPK yesterday (thought I was 8dpo). So I don't think I O on CD13. Pretty sure it's the vitamin B6. I'm going to finish this cycle at 50mg and skip the vitamin B next cycle ... This is so frustrating !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->