Agnus Castus (Vitex) ladies - Lets see how successful it can be (2 BFP's so far!!)

hayley - if you look at my last cycle, I had a gear up in CM to ovulation but no pos OPK... then it went away, then the CM came back, got my pos OPK and ovulated late.
I do know that my opks were not getting darker during my false gear-up though.

Unfortunately, time will tell, its so hard to wait though! And if you're putting in a good effort with sex, it can be tiring when it turns into a marathon like this.

I have a question for you long-time Vitex users...

I've used Vitex in the past and it made me O later. Research data shows it's supposed to make you O earlier. This month, I'm CD17 and still no smiley face on my fertility monitor :(

I've been thinking of giving it another shot but don't want to throw my system into a spin...Soooo, what's been the general experience on this board?

Thanks everyone!

Vitex should only be taken if you have wonky cycles or a progesterone problem or high prolactin levels.when I say wonkey cycles I mean if you have a 32 day cycle and it may vary a day or two then you don't need vitex it will only mess up your cycle but if they are alL over the place or nonexistant then vitex will probably help.
As for me I guess I did O on cd20.the vitex must have relieved my sore bb problem Wich is great!

Hey gals, just checking back in.
Not on the vitex this month, just a higher dose of clomid... so far its looking GREAT, and I'm loving that I get to know how many follicles I have etc. I think I actually O'd on CD14 this time which is a first for me! With 4 follicles I better get pregnant darnit!! :haha: I'll let you girls know what my progesterone gets to.

Nvr2late - if you look at my last chart, I O'd really late. I don't think the vitex caused it, it might have been a one-off thing or might be what my body likes to do on its own when I'm not taking clomid. Hard to know since I've had so few non-clomid cycles.
Hang in there, you may just ovulate a little late this month. Figure that the egg you were growing might not have been a good one, so your body had to start over and woudln't you rather do it right? :D hehe :haha:

wow 4 follies thats so great!! Hope it works!!my temps are low this cycle so i have no idea what is going on. I had this strange feeling last night like I knew I was pregnant this cycle it was so over whelming. kinda felt like a type of energy over uterus it was sort of tingly!! very strange have never felt this way before hope it is a good sign!
baby dust!!

:wave: hi girls back from my holiday

have been off the vitex for a week now, might stay off it till i get my blood test results back :)

have attached some pics from my trip

Attachments

• DSC01443.JPG
    DSC01443.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC01477.JPG
    DSC01477.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC01493.JPG
    DSC01493.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC01577.JPG
    DSC01577.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC01619.JPG
    DSC01619.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 6
hey dandy! Welcome back, looks like you had fun! What the heck is going on in that bottom picture? hehe

oh looks like a lot of fun!! glad you could get out and relax a bit!!

my temps went a bit higher today so hope they keep going up!!I really hope this is it for us!!

FX'd for a beautiful triphasic chart! :) and of course a BFP!

fxed for you ping :) that bottom pic we are in the luxor pointing at a card that chris angel mind freak guy put in the door that my FIL had seen in an episode and really wanted to go see it lol

ladies... :p)

oh im so fed up.gave up on temps.dont think my thermometer is any good.i usually take the reading after 3 goes as it does it too fast.and still no pos opk so i dont think i ov this cycle.opks are vvvv slowly getting draker but when i say slow i mean slow.i should have af by end of wk going by that ewcm i had the other wk.

:( Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I actually bought a 2nd thermometer because I was worried mine wasn't working... well I was wrong, but now I have a spare so I can temp vaginally and orally.

Hopefully you get AF or a pos OPK, or of course a BFP would be best of all!
Being in limbo sucks! :(

yep i feel your pain...i wish i could Ov or get AF without help (I WANT TO BE NORMAL!!!) but hopefully my dr can fix me :(

chris angel is awesome I love his shows that is so cool!!I get my vacation this spring when I get married!! I can't wait!good luck to u ladies!!

have any of you had lots of spots with this stuff??i started to break out over a wk ago.i never have this many spots,i norm have clear skin

um...i did notice a few break outs, but nothing to be conserned with as they went away pretty quick

Not sure if anybody has had success with AC, or in a similar position to me... I have been TTC for a year and don't ovulate regularly (it seems I get my period every 4 months). Been taking AC for a few months now...

coco im the same!! kinda...my cycles were 2 months long, my last was 4 months long and this one is currently almost 3 months long.

has the AC shortened your cycles at all? i thought maybe the AC brought on Ov last cycle, but i seem to be having symptoms maybe of Ov now and am thinking maybe the Ov would have happened anyway without the AC...:shrug: have you been to the dr? what did they say? im currently psyching myself up to have a blood test and am leaving my cycles in her hands atm until i get some answers

Hi ladies! Newbie here! I have very long irregular cycles (like 2 periods this year so far) and am starting Vitex (along with maca) and hope to see my cycle regulate! Glad to be here!

:wave: welcome sugar fxed they work for you to help you become more regular

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->