Agnus Castus (Vitex) ladies - Lets see how successful it can be (2 BFP's so far!!)

mrsp-first sa:
36 mil
94%abnorm forms
23% motile
2nd sa(after washing):
3mil
96%abnorm forms
21%motile
3rd sa(done at lister):
6mil
80%abnorm forms
55%motile
lisaf-sorry for bfn :p( lots of luck for next cycle
dandy-have you been checked for pcos??your cycles are long

Lisa- so sorry about the BFN!!
Dandy- have you considered going to see a doctor?

haha lisa no havent considered, hayley no havent considered, wanting i am going to make an app with my dr when i get back from vegas to discuss my long cycles so will prob see the dr in 1 month unless something changes before that (if im at least having cycles then i can wait a bit longer)

dandy - I understand... ovulating at all is a good thing! hehe! My best friend got pregnant on an ovulation that was like CD40!

...well heres hoping...

do you guys know of anything i should/could take daily (like a food or a tea) that helps with ovulation?

umm.... I did recently read that painkillers like Aleve and Advil etc can inhibit ovulation.
Only aspirin and Tylenol are safe to take.

I've heard a bit about Maca but don't really know what its supposed to do.
I know of lots of things that are supposed to help with CM
Even heard that pineapple is good for implantation during the 2ww.

Thats about it, lol.

lol, the pineapple might be useful...if i Ov first :p thanx though, im taking maca also (just a small dose atm)

Hello all! I am on my first cycle ttc. I just came off mirena after only 3 months to ttc, and my cycles were never regular without bcp, which I was on for about 5 years. I've been taking prenatals, B6, folic acid and calcium. I just started vitex at 800mg a day on cd 12 (which was yesterday). I'm really hoping this can regulate things. I know it can take months, but I am pretty desperate to get my bfp REALLY fast for timings sake. Has this helped really quickly for anyone? And what can I expect to see as far as changes?

Also, any help with acne? Mine is back with a vengeance now that I'm not on hormones.

sorry rainy im on my 3rd month of using it (didnt help that i keep forgetting to take it) but I believe it brought on Ov when i started it, but im still waiting for it to kick in this cycle (i have been told it can get worse before it gets better) so heres hoping it works quick for you. Im going to see my dr about my long cycles now, I am sick of waiting my last cycle was 4 months long this one has already reached 2 months long... sorry not much help but my fingers are crossed for you

rainysunshine- the vitex should clear up your acne I have found some studies about it but don't remember where. when i started vitex my first cycle after o my bb's hurt so bad but started to get some relief about 3 day before af. the second cycle on it my bb's hurt 4 day before I even ovulated and this has never happened. not to bad the first 4 day but after o they hurt more and let off about 4 days before af. I tried to back down my dosage this cycle but had to resume my normal dosage after only 9 days.my temps were way to high and now that i went back my temp are going down to normal pre o temps. I also had way more ewcm last cycle. I thought it was the green tea but have realize it was the vitex. so i think my backing down the dosage is going to delay o by a few days! other then the change in my bb tenderness vitex has been wonderful.

p.s I take 1200 mg of vitex in the morning along with a multi vit for women 400iu of vit E and 500 mg of vit C. I also drink two 17 oz bottles of green tea( 4C's cold)

good luck hope it works for U!

I'm really hoping this (or something) is working. I think i'm ovulating now for the first time in years. I've been on some sort of bc for so long. But I have ewcm and ovulation cramps! I'm also getting a little bb tenderness. We dtd yesterday and will try again tonight and tomorrow night (my grandmother's funeral is tomorrow, though...). Even if I don't get my bfp this month, at least I ov-ed.

thats awesome rainy :thumbup: glad its happening for you this month

supposed to get my + opk today but haven't yet gotta go to work gonna take one with me hope I can get time at work to do it.

So glad your r Oing rainysunshine it feels so good to know that thing can get back on track!

well things here are going slowly .started doing opks earlier to see how things are

got my positive yesterday and temp dipped down today ready to o today!

have you started doing opks earlier than normal??i have just incase this stuff helps,started doing them yesturday.

earlier i had a twinge in my right ovary area when i got up.went to loo and had a vvvvvvv small red spot??could this be a sign of something gearing up??

hayley.. that sounds like EXACTLY what I get before ovulation. I get it up to 2 days before.

dandy .. :( So sorry. Are you seeing the doctor soon?

Hi girls,
Can I please jump in here and ask a question?.....
I was doing some research on some herbs etc to help with endometriosis and am sure quite a few sites were recommending AC. Bought some and it's CD 1 today so was going to start, but then had a quick look online to see how much.
Got a link to a page from here a while ago that said you shouldn't take if your cycles are usually ok ish, cause it might mess them up.....
Is this true? What do you ladies think?... x x x

yes lisa, i caved and am going this wed :)

atm im most anxious about leaving my puppy with someone i cant even confirm times, days etc with, im so worried about my baby :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->