Agnus Castus (Vitex) ladies - Lets see how successful it can be (2 BFP's so far!!)

definately look pg to me mrs ping!! fxed for a good result for you

AFM temp drop today, fxed the witch is on the way finally...i guess that makes this cycle shorter than the last? i think...

that would be really nice to see you get AF and get to go on to the next cycle! Well of course a BFP would always be nicer! :)

sure would!! but not looking probable this time round, i havent been on the vitex for a couple of weeks but im thinking that it may have shortened my cycle from the 4 month long one last time, so might start up again on CD 1 for a short time

Just got a BFP!!! Confirmed with a blood test this morning! Don't add me to the total though as I was not on Agnus Castus.
Super early but I got a 7 on a beta test this morning after a faint line on a 10miu test. Still nervous and don't want to change my status yet.
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/397563-totally-shock.html#post6604153

Oh Lisa this is the greatest news ever.so much has happened while I was at work. I do pee in a cup but though this a.m.'s urine was a bit watery.congrats Lisa and I hope I'm right behind you!
Dandy sorry af showed but at least now you know that the vitex has worked for you!

ping it hasnt showed yet...but im expecting it to soon

Lisa :hugs: :happydance: congrats on your excellent news!!

congrats lisa.over here they only class def pg when 25+ ,between 5-25 as pg.when do you get next blood results.i think triplets lol

how is everyone today? my temps is still up and it seems like my base line is getting higher! tomorrow I use my last FRER . I will be 18 dpo!
Do you think it is possible that I could have ovulated on cd 26 instead of cd 20! I had sticky cm but maybe. I am getting worried that I haven't got a positive yet it should be yelling out to me on the stick by now. I have also read a few posts about these ladies who only get + on digi but when they pee on stick -. it has something to do with an ovarian cyst blocking the hormone from the urine.

congrats lisa.over here they only class def pg when 25+ ,between 5-25 as pg.when do you get next blood results.i think triplets lol

Yeah, I know its better to confirm over 25, but you don't really test above a 5 unless you are pregnant (and I've had a couple of negative blood tests before :haha:). I'm betting that there are a lot of early miscarraiges before it even hits 25 that most women dont' know about, which is why they want you to hit that 25 mark?

I'm getting another test tomorrow morning to make sure the number is going up appropriately. Should get the results tomorrow afternoon.
Nervous for that to be honest!!!

I hope your numbers go way up and your lines get darker!! This is so exciting!!your ic was pretty dark for only having a 7!

Right? I was surprised!! Though the line showed up after the time limit yesterday... probably why it wasn't there within the 5 minute limit.
this morning it showed up in the 5 minute limit so it might be over 10 now.
I LOVE these 10miu tests!!! :) I would not have been getting my blood drawn yesterday without that test. Got a shadow of a line on the 20miu this morning but couldn't go get bloods and I really would have thought I was getting 'line eye' on that test this morning, LMAO

Congrats Lisa! How exciting for you! And Mrs. Ping - I saw your chart & I hope you get your BFP! Wow!!

I have been using Vitex for 2 weeks now and previous to that I hadn't had any change in temp, ovulation or AF for months & months.

Well a few days ago I actually had a temp drop and then spike the next day! Amazing!! At this point I'll be happy to get AF vs. BFP just to know it's helping my body, LOL, but would still prefer a BFP!

I even had EWCM the day of and after O if I'm looking at my chart and so we did the BD. We'll see if my temps stay up now! :happydance:

I am glad it is working for you sugarcrystal!!

glad it working for you too sugar crystal :hugs:

AFM my temps have gone right down so just waiting for AF now

Right? I was surprised!! Though the line showed up after the time limit yesterday... probably why it wasn't there within the 5 minute limit.
this morning it showed up in the 5 minute limit so it might be over 10 now.
I LOVE these 10miu tests!!! :) I would not have been getting my blood drawn yesterday without that test. Got a shadow of a line on the 20miu this morning but couldn't go get bloods and I really would have thought I was getting 'line eye' on that test this morning, LMAO

Hi! Can I ask where you bought the 10miu tests? thanks so much :)

got them on ebay... the brand is Wondfo
I was scared to trust the line I saw because i heard lots of bad things about 10miu tests on some message boards, but they were true for me!! :D
It was less than $5 for 10 tests (including shipping)

hey guys, I haven't been keeping track of the conversation here for a while, but I did want to let you know something I've learned from my naturopath, so is a full doctor and also an accredited TCM practitioner.

When I started seeing her, I was taking Vitex CD1-14. She immediately made me stop and shift to the the second part of my cycle, after O. Why? Because, like evening primrose oil (EPO), Vitex is a natural progesterone booster, and should be used during the part of your cycle where progesterone takes over (i.e. after O).

Anywho, just wanted to pass that on -- do with it what you will :)

Oh, and I know some people on B&B have said Vitex is linked to foetal abnormalities (which is why they were telling people to not take it in the second half of your cycle) but there are no research studies whatsoever that show that.

FWIW... :)

I take it all through my cycle I believe I have high prolactin levels that stop me from ovulating but must continue it into the second half to keep my progesterone levels up!!thanks for the info!!
Lisa any news on your numbers today? did you take another test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->