AHH mini rant

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
:hissy:

why do people have to park on drop crubs, why do people not cut back thier bushes and why oh why do people on pushbikes pretend not to see u

:hissy::hissy:

im with you there! i dont drive so walk everywhere.
My road is really quite and some down the road park up on the pavement which infuriates me as i refuse to walk in the road to go past. I have knocked on 2 doors so far telling them to move off the pavement. They ask why i dont go round in the road cos its a quiet street! its a friggin pavement and i wanna use it!:hissy:

It infuriates me when people park on dropped curbs... my mother is disabled and uses a mobility scooter. Pissed me off when she has to turn round and look for another curb to get down on!

It also pisses me off that currently the council are inserting a new padestrian crossing on our main road. They have cut off the old one as they are digging it up, but left the crossing working but the new crossing is not yet connected up so is not switched on... so my mother cannot cross the road safely... she either crosses at the lights but cannot get up the curb or crosses where the new crossing is and risk getting ran over... i mean.. where is the sense in that!?

Grrr

People always park on the pavement right outside my house as there isn't much room on the road to park, but one morning my DH was walking upthe path just as a neighbour across the road was getting out of his car which he had parked right outside our gate meaning I couldn't even get out of the garden with the pram!!!! He then had the cheek to say to my DH 'I'm not in the way there am I mate?' - well I won't say what my DH had to say in reply :blush::rofl::rofl:

It drives me nuts. I'm bad though cos I just think f*&k 'em and scrape down the side of their cars.

A woman I know got her neighbours car towed cos he parked on the pavement. It's illegal and apparently the police in our area can actually be bothered to act on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->