Ahhhh! 10dpo BFN help!

jaffacake29

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am new to posting in this forum but have been lurking for a while.

We are currently ttc baby no 4 (my husband's 2nd) and this is month 4 of ttc. I never had any problems trying to conceive the first 3.

My period is due on Saturday, 28 day cycle. I tested today 4 days before AF with a FRER and got a BFN. On the instruction leaflet it says that testing 4 days before the result is 82% accurate! I'm assuming this means I'm out as 82% is pretty high!

What do you guys think? I have had zero symptoms this month bar a bit of cramping on 7dpo. Has any one else used a FRER before their period was due and later got a pregnant result?? With accuracy results of 82% I think it's game over.

Cheers in advance ☺

Don't assume you're out until you get your period. There's still an 18% chance you are.

You're definitely not out until AF arrives. I got a BFP with on a frer on 11dpo with my ds2. Give it a couple more days.

Thank you both, I know realistically I'm not out until AF rears her ugly head it's just such a high percentage of accuracy has me thinking im definatley out this month. It's good to know others have tested later and got a positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->