AI equipment purchases???

gemsar

Reaction score
Been TTC via home AI for a few months.

Syringe is rubbish to be fair.

Where did you ladies buy your AI equipment from?? any links would be brilliant.

thank you

My donor has his own stuff. Pride Angel do a great couple of kits https://prideangel.com/p14/shop.aspx

Hey...

Just wanted to chip in....

We used www.accessdiagnostic.co.uk and www.sme-fertility.co.uk for our purchases. I found they were the cheapest around mainly.

The former is good for offers etc if you sign up to their newsletters. I tended to use SME for instead cups, conceive-plus and OPKs (both ICs and digis).

Hope that helps

Hey...

Just wanted to chip in....

We used www.accessdiagnostic.co.uk and www.sme-fertility.co.uk for our purchases. I found they were the cheapest around mainly.

The former is good for offers etc if you sign up to their newsletters. I tended to use SME for instead cups, conceive-plus and OPKs (both ICs and digis).

Hope that helps

Thank you for your advice.

Inbox me. would be nice to chat :O) xx

Hello I've just bought a lot of stuff from eBay. A friend of ours has two children from their tried and tested methods so doing what they did!! Also two of their friends are also pregnant so it must work!!!

We got 100 5ml syringes, 80 ovulation, 20 pregnancy tests, 40 sample cups, some conception plus gel stuff and a thermometer (basal)

Would love to talk to other lesbians ttc

Catherine

Hello I've just bought a lot of stuff from eBay. A friend of ours has two children from their tried and tested methods so doing what they did!! Also two of their friends are also pregnant so it must work!!!

We got 100 5ml syringes, 80 ovulation, 20 pregnancy tests, 40 sample cups, some conception plus gel stuff and a thermometer (basal)

Would love to talk to other lesbians ttc

Catherine

we are :O)

Hi gemsar would love chat to you do you wanna email us? If you send me your email - cant figure out how to send personal messages yet lol we can chat!!

Catherine x

we used 10ml syringes and the pee tubes you get from the docs brought from ebay and concieve plus from boots.

our little girl is now 8 days old

We had our donor leave his sample in an instead softcup instead of a container cause we figured that any of the sperm that didn't get drawn up could still be used- and this way we didn't have to worry about little spermies left inside the container....
First we used zestica fertility lubricant while we let the sperm liquefy. then we used a 10 ml syringe to draw up most of the liquid and inseminated it. Then we put in the instead softcup to keep everything in place.
I got the syringes, softcups and zestica from amazon (I'm in the uk and I don't think they sell zestica in the usa- but they should have conceive plus as an alternative if that's where you are!)

It worked for us on the first try and I'm 17 weeks pregnant.

Good luck!

Would a mooncup do the same thing?

All our stuff arrived today and fingers crossed we are meeting our donor in the next week or two.

I am quite excited!!

Wow this is so interesting.
THank you.

Well we were previously using the 5ml syringes and preseed.. nothing happened for 4 months.

We now have a new donor and are due to restart next week.. have just received 10ml syringes so going to give those a try.

congratulations to all the ladies that are pregnant, it must be an amazing feeling. We hope that we get there soon :O)

And to personal message me catherine just click on my name on the left hand side and it will give you the option x

i don't know if the mooncup would work the same way. The softcup is wider... and flimsier- if that makes sense. I read somewhere on the internet that someone thought the softcups were a good option because of their width and because if you squat it allows the cervix to dip into the sperm... I don't know if that's true or not, but i figured it was worth the try for me.

Technically yes, but inserting mooncup with semen in it is a messy affairs. Because you have to pinch the edge of the mooncup and position yourself to insert it, while avoiding spills. It can get really tricky.

We prefer to inseminate via syringe and use the mooncup when she needs to get up.

Also, some of those AI packages out there provide those little condoms for the donors. Those are meant for straight couples and completely useless for your donors.

Good luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->