Air Filled Tyre Prams

izzy29

Reaction score
I am looking for a 3 wheeler with air filled tyres. The options are the Jane Slalom pro, Maxi cosi Mura or the Quinny Buzz but I am not so keen on it. Any one any suggestions on the 3 mentioned or any other suggestions.

I only suggest you go instore and view prams if you haven't already!

I liked the jane prams when I seen them on display they were heavy & bulky!

I loved the Jane prams untill i went to a pram shop and had a play about. I ended up buying the Quinny Speedi it was lighter and easier to fold, gorgeous colours too. Good luck it took me a few months to narrow the list down!!!!

Have a look at teh Cosatto Budi (might be called Mobi in some shops)

I looked at the Mobi but its too low, would have been perfect otherwise! I have a friend who has it and I tried hers out, the handle os too short, OH is 6'3 so wouldnt be ideal for him,

Yea i found that when i tried it aswell, it felt too low compared to others i tried.

Mura 3 is air tyre and handle extends I have tall husband. Either under Quinny or Maxicosi- they are same company. Ordered mine its coming next week

I have a Quinny Buzz and we love it! It is a little heavy (glad I didn't have to lift that thing right after my c-section!) but its not ridiculously heavy either. Its a great stroller with so many options!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->