Alcohol while ttc?

I never really drink as it is so I don't feel like I'm missing anything by choosing not to drink at all. ^.^ To be honest I'm trying to focus more on getting enough sleep instead of going without, and eating more vegetables!

Your can always gurantee Daisy will turn a thread in to a perv Fest :rofl: x

I dont really drink anyway so I dont miss it x
We've been trying for 6 months now & for the first 4 months I avoided anything like runny eggs, pate, prawns etc in the 2ww only to get a bfn or the slagbag would show up & I missed out on all those yummy things for nothing x so now I eat what I like & if I do go out I will have a drink or 2 (dont get drunk) that way I'm not putting my life on hold & I'm acting naturally that way no one asks questions x x x

Edited to add: obviously as soon as we get our BFP I will cut out all those things happily x x x

this is for all of you that are worried about drinking now dont get me wrong as soon as ive found out im pregnant ive stopped but ive had 4 very healthy kids only planned 1 and let me tell you ive had my fair share of wine infact they were all concieved after a good bottle of wine:drunk: and a good bonk:rofl: so you have to do whats best i think if you have been trying for a whille you have to do everything you can to get a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->