Alcohol while ttc?

Hi girls, have been stalking this thread and I'm not gonna add to the alcohol debate.... just wanted to say....

Daisy - NICE PICTURE!!!! :rofl:

I was just about to write the same thing!! Lol! About the picture I mean - thanks DaisyDuke for cheering us all up! :happydance:

Well i'm glad u appreciate him girls :rofl: i will be having sweet dreams tonight :rofl:

hmmmm, I'm sitting here with OH and we're on our 2nd bottle of red for the evening, we also got through 2 bottles last night, and I dare say, will get through a lot more by the end of the weekend. But to be honest, right now, I don't care. I MC 6 days ago and found out today that I didn't get the job I went for, and during the month before getting my bfp I had maybe 2 or 3 glasses of wine, no caffine, no crappy foods. It didn't make a difference and while I now know that theres no baby, and we're just taking this month as it comes without the pressure of 'ttc' then I'm going to bloomin well enjoy my glass (or 4) of red.

From a researched point of view, as far as I'm aware, the 'baby' doesn't start to absorb anything from the monther until the 6 week mark, and between 6-12 weeks are the most important to not drink anything. the occasional glass up until conception, WILL NOT lead to a MC.

So sorry for you loss hunny......take care.:hug:

Just reading through this, its absolutely ridiculous!!! having a drink before you get your BFP is not a very big risk!!! Yes some go for months without getting a BFP, but most continue on with their normal lives and have healthy babies.

Daisy Duke just disregard everything that ilovemysoldier has said and good for you for sticking up for yourself. Personally I'd listen to a trained professional rather than someones opinion. Some people just dont like being told they're wrong and like to think they know everything!!!!!

Im sorry you had to go through a mc and i wish you the best for the future!!!

p.s does anyone else think its silly when someone is obviously saying something rude to another and yet they still put xxx?

Just reading through this, its absolutely ridiculous!!! having a drink before you get your BFP is not a very big risk!!! Yes some go for months without getting a BFP, but most continue on with their normal lives and have healthy babies.

Daisy Duke just disregard everything that ilovemysoldier has said and good for you for sticking up for yourself. Personally I'd listen to a trained professional rather than someones opinion. Some people just dont like being told they're wrong and like to think they know everything!!!!!

p.s does anyone else think its silly when someone is obviously saying something rude to another and yet they still put xxx?

That is so not the case.
And as for the xx im so sorry that offends you

:hugs:

Hi girls, I have been reading this thread and I am not here to join in on the debate but my AF is not fully here yet and I just had a glass of red. I also think that it is well deserved and much needed. I am even thinking of having a cigarette!!! (I've been off them for 4.5 months)

Im sorry - I was one of the people she offended originally but she has apologised for her remarks and didn't mean to come across the way she did

Please don't start attacking her when she has apologised & the thread has calmed down considerably x

Yes, I am one of the people that got a fright too but Ilovemysoldier has apologised on another thread.

Ilovemysoldier, you should post a link to the thread you started.
I think we should all try to forget about the earlier disagreement

Woaw! Calm down. This is a question asking for your personal opinions. The scientific evidence for females is still out for debate so it is down to personal choice.

Personally I have cut down - I used to drink a bit too much anyway (got into the habit of opening wine when cooking) but, I have not stopped drinking. I like my wine and I will cut it out completely when I discover I am preggers. That could take months... or even years so I am trying not to let it get to me.

How about we all just remember why we are here: to encourage and support one another.

:) let's move on ladies ... it's not the end of the world !!!

I agree. I think it's sad when this happens. We are all gonna have different views about all sort of things. bnb is such a source of support and we are all in this together.

:hug:

ilovemysoldier did apologize in another thread (trying to find it). Let's give her a break girls!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/99953-can-just-say.html

Let's remember that it's not always easy to write the right words and the typewritten word can easily be misunderstood.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/99953-can-just-say.html

Bleeding hiccups! :blush:

(sorry, just trying to make the thread a little 'lighter'!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->