Aldi pop-up

Yer I am thinking the 'x' option seems a problem on the handheld devices.

Are you using safari desktop of BnB or safari mobile mode (like an app version)?
How did you get it to close?
How frequant?

I haven't seen an 'X' option, I have looked. Put as a pp said, once you try and move up the screen, it just opens the aldi website. :(

After that happens how soon after does the ad reappear rebeccalouise? x

If I refresh it goes, but I'd say about 10 minutes later it'll pop back up again. It seems to come from nowhere really, it's not everytime I change page, but enough to be annoying! :haha: x

Yer I am thinking the 'x' option seems a problem on the handheld devices.

Are you using safari desktop of BnB or safari mobile mode (like an app version)?
How did you get it to close?
How frequant?

Safari desktop.

It's about every ten to fifteen minutes.

I don't have mine zoomed in and def no x

See your pic was one I seen Tasha and wasn't sure. How annoying #hide

Have reached out to the ad team, sorry all. x

It's awful and either on tablet, phone or PC has no way of closing. I have to shut down the Internet browser and start again.

Didn't see there was another thread, thank you for moving my comment :flower: I'm using my iPad and on mobile web not sure if I said or not

I keep getting this 😩

Happens about 2/3 times per day and I can't close it I have to open a new page.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-02-21-24-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-02-21-24-44.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1
Hi guys!

You should no longer be experiencing issues with this ad.

Let me know if you have any further problems.

Thanks for all the feedback, details and the screenshots <3

Ive not had it at all today &#128077;

It's back, it can be closed now, but when u do it takes half the screen with it.

:dohh:

Knew there was a reason i preferred Lidl. :haha:

I've had it a few times but there's an x now :dance: thank you xx

I've just had the Aldi pop up. No option to close it. Had to reload the page. I am on my mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 using the mobile version of BnB.

The very same ad popped up before i logged in this morning and it took a few goes for me to be able to get into the text box to type my username, the advert stopped me even when i closed it with the x.

Oh :|

It popped up the once and you couldn't close or you kept getting the ad on page refresh?

Desktop/laptop or handheld device?

Hello,

I am also having this extremely annoying Aldi pop up. I'm using a laptop and it's google chrome. I close it and then like the above poster says, it takes half the screen with it and i cannot click on to anything :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->