Alice In Wonderland

Rhi_Rhi1

Reaction score
Don't know if we have any fans in here, but i thought i would share anyways.... I'm a bit gutted as i live quite far from an odeon as it is ... but im traveling 50 mins to see this film now! quite disappointed as I'm a huge disney/burton/ and alice fan :blush: (sorry if this is a repost)

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8528820.stm

I'm a HUGE fan of Alice In Wonderland!! I can't wait for March 5th...so excited! :happydance:

Well, things are looking better than last week. Last week the reports said that neither Cineworld nor Vue would be showing it either, at least they have managed to come to a compromise so you -can- view it in England.

I was utterly gutted when I read it last week, far as I'm aware non of the bigger chains in Holland are showing it (no compromises met yet) - which means I won't get to see it until it's on DVD. *sigh* ... I love Tim Burton as well and was really looking forward to it =(

I'll be running off to see it in the cinemas in 3D. Dvd just isn't the same...

Im a HUGE Tim Burton fan and abs LOVE his films, my fav so far is nightmare before christmas :) got a tattoo on back of it hehe :p cant wait to see Alice in wonderland, so exciting!!! <3

i love the orignal alice in wonderland so i wasnt sure if id want to see the new version. jonny depp looks so creepy in the adverts lol ive got a apollo about 30 mins drive away from me so might be tempted to go there if its shown

the latest is that VUE and Cineworld are showing it now! :yipee: Our local one is a VUE......

SO SO SO excited!!!!! Massive Tim Burton fans in our house !

I am definately without a doubt going to see this at the cinema!

Thank god Vue are gonna show it!! Im so looking forward to seeing it.

i shall be going my local one is empire and as far as i know they are still showing it x

I booked my tickets to go see it in 3d at cineworld... SO SO excited HUGE tim burton fan .. and HUGE alice fan not to mention Disney .. this is soooo exciting for meeeeee :) bad side is i have to drive 40 mins to northampton to watch it :(! x

I love Alice in Wonderland but the trailers for Tim Burton's version freak me out! It looks like some sort of scary film rather than a Disney one!

I can't wait...so excited! Love Tim Burton and LOVE LOVE LOVE Johnny depp! and Love alice in wonderland! *bounces*

Now I need to find someone to drag along with me!

We saw it yesterday :D

Not as Tim Burton-y as I would have liked but still really good all the same!

The Scottish Hare at the tea party is the best thing!!!!

Saw it last weekend in 3D... Huge fan of the original Alice n Wonderland,
and tried not to have any expectations about this one as it is not really suppose to be like the original.
DH & I both really liked it, and thought it was better than we had hoped it would be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->