All aboard the SMEP train!

jumpingo

mama to two
Reaction score
i gave in and ordered OPKs and we're SMEPing for september:bodyb: i'm also temping:thumbup:

so....:spermy::spermy::spermy:

who's in?!

--june SMEPers--
dancingnurse2
Dandi
LilRu
moonstar_004
swimmyj1

--cheerleaders--
KatieMK
tankel
jumpingo

older trains:
--may SMEPers--

Leena_1101
jmarie5890

--april SMEPers--

Dandi :coffee:
KatieMK :witch:
winnipegk
dancingnurse2
xxmyheartxx
amyamyamy :coffee:
tankel :bfp:

--march SMEPers--

tankel :witch:
PatriNina
jumpingo :bfp:
LoolaXx
writingislove
Dlcrdh :bfp:
winnipegk :witch:
dancingnurse2 :witch:
kksquared :bfp:

--february SMEPers--

Babylove100 :baby: → :angel:
Dandi Jan :bfp: → :angel:
ellielouise
trying4first1 :baby: → :angel:
jumpingo :witch:
xLottiex
PatriNina :witch:
peasandcarrot
loz10
writingislove :witch:
winnipeg :witch:
rbdanes

--january SMEPers--

loz10:witch:

--december SMEPers--

winnipegk
MH5280
MamaBunny2:baby:

--november SMEPers--

LaurenH2B
Destinyk
LilRu
Babylove100
MJsBabyShaw
winnipegk:witch:
MrsG09:baby:
MH5280:witch:

--october SMEPers--

Babylove100:witch:
Charmed86:coffee:
Pruili01
LilRu:witch:
jumpingo:baby:→:angel:
HopingCarter
Pinkglitterx
alchemy
MrsG09:witch:

--september SMEPers--

jumpingo:witch:
mangoberry:baby:
BeachyFeelin
librarianlady
MrsG09:witch:
Babylove100:witch:
SweetPea3200
alchemy:witch:

Maybeeee. Currently in the TWW (about 9dpo) so I might join you if no joy this cycle. Good luck! How long have you been ttc?

Maybeeee. Currently in the TWW (about 9dpo) so I might join you if no joy this cycle. Good luck! How long have you been ttc?

oooh, testing soon??:happydance: i hope you don't need to join me in september!

this is cycle #4 for me and my husband. we'll have to take a break until february if we don't get pregnant this month, so i'm really hoping...:flow:

you?

Haha, I've been testing since 6dpo, I'm such a POAS addict!
Oh extra good luck then! Why would you need to take a break?
We NTNP from Dec to May, TTC May, got BFP, had mmc at 8 weeks, and I'm now in my first proper cycle since first post-mc AF. We are somewhere between NTNP and TTC at the moment, as we have quite a lot of things going on, but I'd love to be pg again.

haha if I can get my husband on board with this then I would also join!

my doctor told to BD every other day starting Day 10 - so this is not much different than that other than 3 consecutive days! :)

If I don't get pregnant this cycle (just started the TWW), then I think I will be SMEP after that!

Haha, I've been testing since 6dpo, I'm such a POAS addict!
Oh extra good luck then! Why would you need to take a break?
We NTNP from Dec to May, TTC May, got BFP, had mmc at 8 weeks, and I'm now in my first proper cycle since first post-mc AF. We are somewhere between NTNP and TTC at the moment, as we have quite a lot of things going on, but I'd love to be pg again.

so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. i would imagine it's tough to get back into things after that...? but also sounds like the kind of timing when babies decide to make their appearance (JUST when you have a lot of other things going on!:winkwink:)

my brother is getting married in september 2015 and i would feel awful and never forgive myself if i was too pregnant to fly (from japan to minnesota!) or if the baby was too little to fly and not be able to make it. so, i guess we could still try in october (baby would be due in july, so probably okay?) and if we get pregnant in february, that would mean i would still only be 6 or 7 months pregnant for the wedding. not sure which is worse as a bridesmaid - being pregnant or having just given birth and still looking pregnant!:haha:

haha if I can get my husband on board with this then I would also join!

my doctor told to BD every other day starting Day 10 - so this is not much different than that other than 3 consecutive days! :)

just throw in an extra day around when you know you're likely to ovulate and sounds like SMEP to me!:thumbup:

i'm only on CD5 right now, waiting for AF to get the heck outta here and my husband is totally "trash talking" about TTC. it's pretty funny and he makes it sound like he thinks he's gonna be able to go every day! don't want him to get burnt out too quickly, so might have to let him down gently some days!:rofl:

also, i was thinking about making a list of everyone on the first post....?
i feel like it's easier to follow and it's always nice to be included,
so if anyone wants to be added, let me know.:hugs:

here's what i have so far:

--september SMEPers--

--possible SMEPers and friendly stalkers--

any other suggested catergories?

Haha jumpingo that does sound about right.
Ah, I see. My cousin couldn't go to her sister's wedding because she was really pregnant. She understood but I think she was upset, so I don't blame you. Pregnant bridesmaids are cute!
So funny about your husband :)
I like the idea about a list, will be nice to keep track.

Good luck mangoberry. Will your hubby take much persuading to have extra bd?! Haha.

Michelle - Fx'd for this cycle! How many dpo are you?

Haha jumpingo that does sound about right.
Ah, I see. My cousin couldn't go to her sister's wedding because she was really pregnant. She understood but I think she was upset, so I don't blame you. Pregnant bridesmaids are cute!
So funny about your husband :)
I like the idea about a list, will be nice to keep track.

Good luck mangoberry. Will your hubby take much persuading to have extra bd?! Haha.

Michelle - Fx'd for this cycle! How many dpo are you?

i think they're cute too - i just worry about the dress fitting!:dohh: i think she was saying the dresses were those kind that have 2 peices of fabric on top that can be tied in a bunch of different ways (halter, one shoulder, strapless, etc) but since i'm all the way over in japan AND just one of the "obligatory" type bridesmaids as her future husband's sister, i am not really involved.:haha:

yeah, my husband was like, "oh, you just tell me when! oh what, it's time for sexin'? go time? yeah, bring it on!" i just laughed so hard. one of his good girl friends and i went hiking the other day and we were talking about TTC and she said that he "has been trying to put a baby in you since he met you!":rofl: (which is not technically true because we used condoms before we got married, but the sentiment is probably 120% correct:blush:)

how does everyone else's husbands react?
do you tell them about temping/OPKs/ovulation timing?
or are they in the dark about most of it?

hehe Loo, yeah its not much of persuading. I have been seeing so many things on internet and driving myself and him crazy - so not sure what he would respond to when I say one more tactic that might help us which I saw from the Internet. Actually he did not resist at all and was all up for it :) - since past 2 months I made him BD every day starting from Day 8 -> ~Day 20 most of the days, so when he heard Nurse said every other day should be fine - he said "see I told you" :)

@Jumpingo - I would like to be put on into your list of SMEP this cycle :)

I'm in!

Got our first BFP last month, but lost it at 4w2d. Jumping right back in starting tomorrow (only still spotting today, but will start tomorrow no matter what). It'll be early to start SMEP (will be CD6) but not sure when I'll ovulate after a MC so we want to do every other day for at least 2 weeks (adding in extra days around ovulation).

Will do OPK's starting on CD10 and hoping my BBT gets here before I O too! Really am determined to get another BFP soon!

I'm in!

Got our first BFP last month, but lost it at 4w2d. Jumping right back in starting tomorrow (only still spotting today, but will start tomorrow no matter what). It'll be early to start SMEP (will be CD6) but not sure when I'll ovulate after a MC so we want to do every other day for at least 2 weeks (adding in extra days around ovulation).

Will do OPK's starting on CD10 and hoping my BBT gets here before I O too! Really am determined to get another BFP soon!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

i am on my 3rd cycle temping and since it doesn't tell you've ovulated until after the fact, i feel like i "wasted" those cycles because i had no idea when i would ovulate and they were just to figure out my timing. now that i have 2 months of data, it's getting easier to predict, so hopefully with temping and OPKs and SMEP...:wacko:

fingers crossed for BFPs all around!

I'm in!

lots of :hugs: and sorry for your loss. Hope you get other BFP soon :)

i am on my 3rd cycle temping and since it doesn't tell you've ovulated until after the fact, i feel like i "wasted" those cycles because i had no idea when i would ovulate and they were just to figure out my timing. now that i have 2 months of data, it's getting easier to predict, so hopefully with temping and OPKs and SMEP...:wacko:

I did exactly the same thing before, actually was not doing any proper temping or OPK's until May - then I started temping regularly but still no OPK and then used to concentrate on BDing after my temp rise :wacko:

I'm in!

This will be our 11th month TTC, I did temp a few months back for about 5 months so I have a rough idea of when I ovulate. I stopped temping a couple months ago because my BBT broke and just used OPK's. I've been really lucky in that my ovulation day has pretty much always been CD13....but I'm not sure if that will be the case after my MC. So that's why I'm temping again AND doing OPK's!

Haha...I think it's safe to say we want to KNOW when I ovulate!

I'm in, too!!! CD8 for us and the start of the every other day BDing for us. I started OPK testing today too, even though technically they don't suggest starting until CD10. :) go team SMEP!

This will be our 11th month TTC, I did temp a few months back for about 5 months so I have a rough idea of when I ovulate. I stopped temping a couple months ago because my BBT broke and just used OPK's. I've been really lucky in that my ovulation day has pretty much always been CD13....but I'm not sure if that will be the case after my MC. So that's why I'm temping again AND doing OPK's!

Haha...I think it's safe to say we want to KNOW when I ovulate!

yeah, i think once you have a general idea when you ovulate, it gets "easier"...? sorry to hear about your MC but hopefully temping and OPKs get it all figured out this time!

I'm in, too!!! CD8 for us and the start of the every other day BDing for us. I started OPK testing today too, even though technically they don't suggest starting until CD10. :) go team SMEP!

welcome:wave:
yeah, go team SMEP!!:happydance:

i'm CD8 today and i'm going to try to hit all the even days (that's today, uh huh:winkwink: watch out husband!:blush:) still waiting for my OPKs to arrive. shipping to japan stinks:dohh: i Oed last month on CD15 and 17 before that, so i still have time but am getting antsy already:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->