All about timing

Reaction score
Good day ladies,

On Wednesday the 5th of July I had a check up with my Gyno and she said she could see the egg maturing and should be released by the weekend (July 7-July 10). I did have breast pain and had sex all weekend, also on Tuesday the 11 to be sure. According to my usual cycle, I should be only ovulating on Thursday or Friday of this week. I was wondering if any of you guys know how does it take for a mature egg to be released? Was my Gyno right? Or should I really still be Bd'ing?

I'd take your gyno's word as I'm sure she's knows best but can't hurt to dtd just incase, good luck!

I'd take your gyno's word as I'm sure she's knows best but can't hurt to dtd just incase, good luck!

Thanks for your reply. Honestly I think she was right and I have been missing my fertile window for months because I have been going by calculations and apps.

Generally, if you have regular cycles (28-31 days) you should ovulate the 14-17 day of your cycle. However, it could be a tad earlier or a tad later. The best way to know is to track your BBT where you can confirm when you ovulated and use OPKs to catch your surge before you ovulate. The apps aren't usually helpful because everyone is different. I hope you caught it! I would BD every other day just in case though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->