All April Due Date Mammys Role Up!!

Hey my fab girlies:)

BW~OMG hun im sooo glad you and bubs are ok :)That was a scare and a half xoxo

Christina~YES YES YES that is baby eeeeekkkkkkkkk.Thats how i started feeling with the flicking at 1st WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO xoxox

Dorian~Thats great about your scan hun:)I cant wait till our BIG one:)This day 3 weeks yayyyyyy

Hope everyone is doing great xoxoxox

Alls great here Thank God :) xoxox

Is your scan 1st December, if so, thats the same day as mine.

Still trying to pursuade fiance to find out sex.

I had an idea of asking the scan lady to write in on a card and place in an envelope for us to open on the morning of our wedding day, we get married in Jamaica on 10th December, so am hoping he may compromise and make it a wedding present for both of us. Just got to talk to him about it and typically he is working away atm.

Ahhh your poor puppy purplelilly, hope he gets better soon x I'm luck i don't have to persuade OH to find out the gender but i wanted a private scan and he won't let me have one lol, he will probably feel difference once hes in the room and baby is on the screen x

Hi pachamama, how are you? x

Hey my fab girlies:)

BW~OMG hun im sooo glad you and bubs are ok :)That was a scare and a half xoxo

Christina~YES YES YES that is baby eeeeekkkkkkkkk.Thats how i started feeling with the flicking at 1st WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO xoxox

Dorian~Thats great about your scan hun:)I cant wait till our BIG one:)This day 3 weeks yayyyyyy

Hope everyone is doing great xoxoxox

Alls great here Thank God :) xoxox

Is your scan 1st December, if so, thats the same day as mine.

Still trying to pursuade fiance to find out sex.

I had an idea of asking the scan lady to write in on a card and place in an envelope for us to open on the morning of our wedding day, we get married in Jamaica on 10th December, so am hoping he may compromise and make it a wedding present for both of us. Just got to talk to him about it and typically he is working away atm.

That is what i told DH we will do too. (although i think he's just gonna want to know once we're in the room,lol) I got the idea from a show i saw where the lady had it written down and then had a party with friends/family to find out. She brought the note to a bakery and they colored the inside of the cake blue/pink for the gender. I though it was kinda a cute way to find out. My scan is on Nov 28th and sooooooo excited!

Ahhh your poor puppy purplelilly, hope he gets better soon x I'm luck i don't have to persuade OH to find out the gender but i wanted a private scan and he won't let me have one lol, he will probably feel difference once hes in the room and baby is on the screen x

Hi pachamama, how are you? x

found out last night that he slipped a disc in his back :cry: Now he's not happy with me at all cuz doc told my he has to stay in the cage 24/7 for 2wks! If he's out we gotta carry him everywhere! Totally sucks, but hopefully he gets better!

purplelilly thats the same day we go for ours 9.30 in the morning.

purplelilly thats the same day we go for ours 9.30 in the morning.

yayayay i've got an u/s buddy!!!! kinda glad it's after thanksgiving cuz we'd NEVER be able to keep our mouths shut with the family!:haha:

Hey girlies:)

Welcome all of our new girls:)Massive Congrats girlies :)Ill add you to the front page xoxox

Hope alls very well ♥ with you xoxox

Well our docs appt went super today :D,everything is perfect Thank God xx,Ive put on almost 7lbs in almost 18weeks is this ok or is it bad lol??

Yay Christina and Bw WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO we all have our scans on the 1st yayyyyyyyyyyy xoxoxoxoxox CANT BLOODY WAIT lol

Christina~Im soooooo sorry you doggy is not well:(We have a miniature Jack Russell and its like having another baby in the house lol ha ha ha.Hope things get better soon xoxoxox

Hi everyone!

Ahhh your poor puppy purplelilly hope hes recovers soon x

11days until my ultrasound now, can't wait but every day seems to be creeping by slowly lol. How has everyone been feeling? x

Think I have managed to pursuade fiance to get sex of baby written down at scan for us to open 10 days later on the morning of our wedding .:happydance:

Going to take some willpower not to open it any sooner :blush:

That will definately take willpower, i would want to have a sneak peek lol x

11days until my ultrasound now, can't wait but every day seems to be creeping by slowly lol. How has everyone been feeling? x

Tilly i have been breaking mine down by weekends ie this weekend looking forward to chillin with family as aint done that in ages, next weekend Breaking dawn is out and im going to watch it friday and sat, the weekend after i am out baby shopping with family and got a party and then on the monday it scan. Sad i know but its the only way i cope lol

Tilly i have been breaking mine down by weekends ie this weekend looking forward to chillin with family as aint done that in ages, next weekend Breaking dawn is out and im going to watch it friday and sat, the weekend after i am out baby shopping with family and got a party and then on the monday it scan. Sad i know but its the only way i cope lol

I keep saying on wednesday it will only be 7days but still seems like so long when everyone keeps asking me lol, good idea what you are doing i'm pretty busy during the week but still the days go slow lol x

Saw consultant obstetrician today, definately having an elective C Section due to my back problems at 39 weeks.

Also got to hear babies heartbeat for the first time along with a good kick.

Having to take low dose aspirin due to low mobility to prevent blood clots too.

On a brighter note, my scan has been brought forward from 1st December to 28th November as I have to see consultant again after scan and she is not available in clinic on a Thursday. This is to discuss results of fiances DNA mutation test for giantism and how it will affect baby. It could be a big one you see, if so, they may do section earlier.

Saw consultant obstetrician today, definately having an elective C Section due to my back problems at 39 weeks.

On a brighter note, my scan has been brought forward from 1st December to 28th November as I have to see consultant again after scan and she is not available in clinic on a Thursday. This is to discuss results of fiances DNA mutation test for giantism and how it will affect baby. It could be a big one you see, if so, they may do section earlier.

Wow that's alot to weigh on your mind honey! Glad to hear it's all going well and u got to hear the hb:cloud9: I get my 20wk u/s on the 28th too!

thats the same day as me also

its gone quiet how is every one. Here is my barly there bump at 18+5 weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_0840.jpg
    IMG_0840.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0841.jpg
    IMG_0841.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads