All April Due Date Mammys Role Up!!

Got two little pokes in a row (as usual) so instant reaction was to put my hand to my tummy &... i got the biggest kick ever! :happydance: sat there opended mouth.. and it did it again. Thats when i jumped up and screamed like a looney :haha:

That is AWESOME!!!!! congrats on the first pokes!!! Still keeping an eye out for mine, hopefully soon!:thumbup:

Got two little pokes in a row (as usual) so instant reaction was to put my hand to my tummy &... i got the biggest kick ever! :happydance: sat there opended mouth.. and it did it again. Thats when i jumped up and screamed like a looney :haha:

OMG!!!:happydance::happydance: Isn't it the best feeling in the whole world. I often find myself sitting all day with my hand on my belly when I feel Cameron wake up and start playing :haha: I am so happy for you!!!

Hi ladies, how are you all doing?
Great to know most of you are feeling pokes and kicks, such an amazing feeling x

Hey my fab girlies:)How are we all doing???

Its such an amazing feeling with all the pokes/prods and tingles:)
Sooooooo what is everyone craving at the mo?????Also I WANT MORE BELLY PICS FROM YOU ALL:) xoxoxoxox

apples! Been craving apples for the past week or so. started with green ones and dipping them in carmel sauce. I have made multiple trips to the store for just apples. Red apples have been thing for the past few days. Either way, red or green, they have to be super crisp :)

Can you add me? My EDD during my last scan is on April 16, 2012, and I'm having a boy :):):)

Hey my fab girlies:)How are we all doing???

Its such an amazing feeling with all the pokes/prods and tingles:)
Sooooooo what is everyone craving at the mo?????Also I WANT MORE BELLY PICS FROM YOU ALL:) xoxoxoxox

I have had no cravings what so ever, starting to think i won't get them lol!
Went to a fireworks display with my little girls last night and we got in really late, then when i was laid in bed felt a couple of little movements but much stronger than what i have felt lately, so exciting lol! x

hi ladies i think im feeling proper pokes now, no cravings for me at the mo. Ended up at EPU tonight as sorry TMI i had SEVERE constipation was seriously thinking i was in labour or something with the pain (its a fear as my BF lost a baby last year after going into labour at 18wks) anyways after managing what i did when i wiped there was blood and i was unsure of where it was coming from and as i heve a - blood group they said any signs of blood go straight to hosp. I waited for a little while and was still getting pains in lower belly where bubs was lying so OH took me to hosp. After a long wait we got checked over and everything is ok blood from backpassage. got to see wigglet dancing around merrily with his/her long legs and big feet and kept legs crossed. in the end i felt a bit of a fruad going up there but it put my mind at ease. Must remember to eat more fruit and veg cause that was not nice at all.

bw9522 - I'm glad everything is ok! I'd have gone to hospital too in your situ. So scary sounding and definitely good to ~know~ that everything is alright.

I've upped my fruit & veg intake a whole bunch the last few days because I started taking the dreaded iron-supplement and am scared as heck of what it's gonna do to my already blocked up system and overly-sensitive stomach. I'm also trying my hardest to drink a minimum of 2 liters of water (though I end up spending all day 'running' to pee. lol!)

hi ladies i think im feeling proper pokes now, no cravings for me at the mo. Ended up at EPU tonight as sorry TMI i had SEVERE constipation was seriously thinking i was in labour or something with the pain (its a fear as my BF lost a baby last year after going into labour at 18wks) anyways after managing what i did when i wiped there was blood and i was unsure of where it was coming from and as i heve a - blood group they said any signs of blood go straight to hosp. I waited for a little while and was still getting pains in lower belly where bubs was lying so OH took me to hosp. After a long wait we got checked over and everything is ok blood from backpassage. got to see wigglet dancing around merrily with his/her long legs and big feet and kept legs crossed. in the end i felt a bit of a fruad going up there but it put my mind at ease. Must remember to eat more fruit and veg cause that was not nice at all.

That sounds awful hun, so glad you and baby are ok x

Good monday morning ladies!
bw9522-- glad youre feeling better honey! I upped my water dailey and started eating fiber-one bars every day, which seems to help. So does exercise but i rarely have anytime to spend on my treadmill :nope:

As for cravings i still haven't gotten over the taco thing :haha: I could still eat them every day, oh and marinated mushrooms :shrug: strange i know!

Hope every one had a good weekend! I think i MAY have felt something saturday night but i'm not sure. It almost felt like someone flicked me from the inside (if you know what i mean lol) at the end of the day my stomache is really tight so it felt pretty weird. May have been cad but not sure :shrug: When i put the doppler on him i get kicking thuds all the time so i think they should be coming soon.:happydance:

Good monday morning ladies!
bw9522-- glad youre feeling better honey! I upped my water dailey and started eating fiber-one bars every day, which seems to help. So does exercise but i rarely have anytime to spend on my treadmill :nope:

I might get some fibre bars i used to like slimming world hi-fi bars might try and get some of them.

Feeling a lot better today.

Hows everyone else

Hi everyone,

Welcome and congrats to any newbies. I've been without internet for a week, so am trying to catch up.

The two things I've craved most since being pg is orange juice and steak! with an occasional ice cream thrown in. lol

Just had my big scan yesterday. Baby is growing well and is about right target for due date :happydance: it was so much fun seeing baby moving all about. I don't feel a lot of movement, but little pokes here and there.

Hey my fab girlies:)

BW~OMG hun im sooo glad you and bubs are ok :)That was a scare and a half xoxo

Christina~YES YES YES that is baby eeeeekkkkkkkkk.Thats how i started feeling with the flicking at 1st WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO xoxox

Dorian~Thats great about your scan hun:)I cant wait till our BIG one:)This day 3 weeks yayyyyyy

Hope everyone is doing great xoxoxox

Alls great here Thank God :) xoxox

Hi everyone, how are you?

Can't believe were all nearly at that halfway mark, so exciting lol, my scan is in 13days and getting quite impatient, i just want to know now lol x

i hear ya tilly! 2wks 3days for me! (but who's counting anyway?!?lol) Been feeling all sorts of strange things in my belly lately so i think Cad's really kicking around. Some more flicks and what i can only describe as "a sumersault" in my lower abd.:happydance:yayayayay for baby moves!!!!! Think i finally got hubby convinced to find out the gender too!:happydance:

Now if only i could get my sick/hurt puppy back to health!:cry: Preggo hormones are NOT helping this!!! (he's actually 10-1/2 but my lil boy for sure!)

Glad your OH might be coming round to finding out babies gender hun, its so good to know especially when you see all these cute blue or pink things lol. I've also been feeling bambino moving lots this past week, love it lol!
Whats up with your puppy hun? x

Glad your OH might be coming round to finding out babies gender hun, its so good to know especially when you see all these cute blue or pink things lol. I've also been feeling bambino moving lots this past week, love it lol!
Whats up with your puppy hun? x

poor lil guy's rump glands got infected so now he's on antibiotics but is walking around like his rearend is drunk. If he's not better tonight back to the vet we go :nope: I just feel sooooo bad for him. (and like a baby he only wants me so he keeps wobbling around behind me)
1hr till i go home!

as for DH i'm gonna keep the pressure on him or else he'll change his mind again , i just know it:haha: 16days and counting!

Hello there all you April mummies, I just found this thread so thought I'd say hi!...I'm Becky and I'm due on April 3rd. This is my first so all new to me!! Hope you're all well and enjoying your pregnancies, can't believe that's half way already! xoxoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->