All April Due Date Mammys Role Up!!

I think my butt was the first thing to expand! The reason I had to get mat pants originally was because my butt was no longer fitting my normal pants :) At lease my stomach is starting to catch up!! And my BBs are huge and for once balance out my bubble but .. lol.

hey girlies hope everyone is doing well.
I think i feel wigglet move like bubbles sensations its amazing, also heared HB at my midwife appointment yesterday for first time it was amazing. I recorded it on my phone for OH as he could not make and i keep listening to it.

BW9522-- so sweet you taped it for him! addictive isn't it?! lol now that i have a doppler i have to listen a couple times a week :blush: Envious of the movements though! I haven't felt anything yet:nope: I know it's early for a first timer but i'm gettin impatient!lol

DJF-- i'll let you know how it goes, tomarrow is my weekly BB update (butt & bump:haha:)

DJF-- i'll let you know how it goes, tomarrow is my weekly BB update (butt & bump:haha:)[/QUOTE]

LOL. I weighed myself this morning and the number was not pretty :) I am going to try again later this week.

hahaha- I got weighed at my doc appt this morning and i'm up 8lbs so far. He said it's alittle higher than he'd like but not bad at all (i gained 10-15 while TTC :blush:) Just thought i'd share my 16wk BB pic lol ..... i think the growth is starting to sway to the belly more!! YAY :haha::haha:

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 3
You look great!! Very cute bump.

I have been too scared to take a picture of my bump .. lol :) I have been gaining weight in a weird way (or I way I would prefer not to :) ). Instead of just getting a bump, I am getting wider and bigger all over. I have love handles which never used to be there and even my stomach under my rib cage is bigger and part of the bump.

8lbs so far is great! I am up about 13lbs - mostly because eating was the only thing that helped my MS.

Puplelilly your bump is adorable!!! I'm hoping mine shows up soon! I am a computer-programmer so I made a nerdy t-shirt and I wore it today but one of my friends laughed and said I should save it until I have a bump cause it doesn't make sense without one. lol!

At my last weigh-in 3.5 weeks ago I was up 5lbs but that's still almost 10 lbs down from pre-pregnancy weight (boo to first tri all-day-sickness) but I get weighed n' measured again this Thursday and have been eating like a starving monster so I'm hoping I've managed to put on a bit. :)

thanks guys! I was stupid lucky to not have any morning sickness but it made it harder not to gain too fast because i was ALWAYS hungry! lol. DJF don't feel bad i am tirelessly fighting the love handles! I'm figuring eventually i'll give up the fight but lots of leg lifts for now. In the pic it looks cute but in real life i feel HUGE! I have always worn larger tops so no one still really knows i'm pg unless we tell'em. I'm gonna be sooo happy when i'm showing enough that someone asks!

Smiley i can't imagine being that sick honey! yuk!!!!! Makes me feel guilty for having it so easy.

thanks guys! I was stupid lucky to not have any morning sickness but it made it harder not to gain too fast because i was ALWAYS hungry! lol. DJF don't feel bad i am tirelessly fighting the love handles! I'm figuring eventually i'll give up the fight but lots of leg lifts for now. In the pic it looks cute but in real life i feel HUGE! I have always worn larger tops so no one still really knows i'm pg unless we tell'em. I'm gonna be sooo happy when i'm showing enough that someone asks!

Me too - and hopefully that will mean people will give me a seat on the train when it's crowded ... lol! My balance is a bit off and I lost my balance today and came down pretty hard on someone's foot with me shoe.

I feel like I am at that stage where people can't tell if I am pregnant or overweight. Scared I might be gaining too much weight but I really only eat when I am hungry and still workout at least 3-days a week. Oh well :)

Me too - and hopefully that will mean people will give me a seat on the train when it's crowded ... lol! My balance is a bit off and I lost my balance today and came down pretty hard on someone's foot with me shoe.

I feel like I am at that stage where people can't tell if I am pregnant or overweight. Scared I might be gaining too much weight but I really only eat when I am hungry and still workout at least 3-days a week. Oh well :)

the way i'm looking at it as long as i'm eating healthy MOST of the time and only when i'm hungry then i'm gonna try not to stress too much( if possible:haha:) as long as i don't gain 80lbs it'll be ok. :blush: it sounds like your doing the same :thumbup:

I have alway been a total clutz so nothing new here. If it gets worse i may be in trouble!lol My mom always said that my imagination had my head in the clouds which made my feet too far way!:rofl: sound good at least!

the way i'm looking at it as long as i'm eating healthy MOST of the time and only when i'm hungry then i'm gonna try not to stress too much( if possible:haha:) as long as i don't gain 80lbs it'll be ok. :blush: it sounds like your doing the same :thumbup:

I have alway been a total clutz so nothing new here. If it gets worse i may be in trouble!lol My mom always said that my imagination had my head in the clouds which made my feet too far way!:rofl: sound good at least!

Very true!! It's been a hard adjustment - watching my weight go up and my body change. But as long as the baby is healthy, I am happy.

I hear you on the clutzy thing. That's cute what your mom says :flower: I am known for falling over nothing. My step dad called me "Grace" when I was a kid as a joke. But so far I have been doing okay - trying to pay lots of attention to wear my feet are going and that seems to help :)

Happy Halloween my fab April girlies:flower:How are we all doing??

Christina~Loving your bumpy hun:happydance::cloud9::happydance:

Well im wrecked after going Trick Or Treating with Katie lol
Heres our Princess all dressed up LOL:cloud9:
311740_2088203484290_1221288471_1757383_1552799090_nKatie On Halloween.jpg

glad Im not the only one worrying or at least thinking about weight gain. I was shocked when I stepped on the scale at the Dr at 14 weeks and had already gained 8 lbs! Especially since i had been throwing up every day. But I shouldnt be that surprised, once i was done throwing up I would just eat and it wasnt ever very good/healthy choices that sounded good! Now that the MS is mostly gone, Ive been able to eat a little better!

Hi ladies, not been on here for a while as i went away for a week during the school holidays to see my sister, had a great time and was nice to have a break from home, had fun taking my little girls trick or treating last night, how has everyone been doing? 22days until my scan! can't wait, anyway here is my pic this morning 16wks6days x

019.jpg

OH wont let me have an early gender scan. He says i can be patient and wait til im 22 weeks... but thats ages away :blush:

OH wont let me have an early gender scan. He says i can be patient and wait til im 22 weeks... but thats ages away :blush:

my DH keeps changing his mind (weekly!) if we should even find out:dohh:
It's KILLING me! Now i've got a timeline at least.... 4wks left of "operation, breakdown hubby":haha::haha:

Hey girls:)How were all doing really great :)

Loving all the belly pics :)You all look fab xox

Hey girlies i caved and bought myself a hi bebe doppler and i LOVE it listened to LO for the past two days when i get in from work. I had a quite a sharp pain yesterday which stopped me in my tracks it shot up vagina and into lower abdomen where bubs is lying. It has been a niggling pain but not bad im hoping all is ok. I have not been weighed since 1st midwife appointment but have been checking on the scales at home and i have gained a whole 1lb :happydance: i bet its gonna creep up and bite me in the ass soon.

I have my gender scan on the 10th!!!!! I can't wait, Oh I hope that Cameron is open to showing off the goods. At first all I really wanted was a girl, then it was a boy and now I don't really care I just want to know so I can start getting everything ready because I have had 3 preterm babies and I am positive that this peanut will come early too. I would like Cameron to hold off until April but I am so sure it will be a end of Feb to middle of March baby, I just hope that it doesn't come on my oldest daughters birthday. She will be 13 March 15th and I really want to make a big deal out of it and if I'm in labor I wont get to. OMG this baby is so active. S/he loves to kick or hit me all day and it's hard hits/kicks. I have to say it's fun to watch my tummy jump and to see the baby poking it's body parts out.

Got two little pokes in a row (as usual) so instant reaction was to put my hand to my tummy &... i got the biggest kick ever! :happydance: sat there opended mouth.. and it did it again. Thats when i jumped up and screamed like a looney :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->