All April Due Date Mammys Role Up!!

Hi. My name's Alex, I'm 33 and due with my first baby on 11th April. I'm trying not to wish my life away and also chill a bit. Unlike the first 12 weeks of my pregnancy where I was on worrying overdrive. It's lovely to meet you all xx

I'm due April 20th and am moving over to the second trimester now because in the US it starts at 13 weeks.

Can't believe how many of us there are!!! Must have been the summer of lurve!! Ha ha ha! I am feeling loads better this week but just looking fat no real bump yet!

hello im preggers2011 and im also due on the 14th april and cant wait x

Welcome all our Fab Mamas to be:)Massive Congrats to us all WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Your all now on the Magic Front Page!!!
TAKE A LOOK AT THE FRONT PAGE WOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Look how many of us there is.Oh YE dont ask why i did green and red?!?!?!LMAO ha ha ha ha dont know what made me choose the colours lol.At least it will be nice for Xmas ha ha ha.It took me forever to write everthing while changing the colours eveytime ha ha!!!!!!

Hope your all very well.Ill be reading up on everyone and see how their doing:)xxxx

WOW, there is LOTS of us!! Congrats to us all, hopeing everyone has a safe/happy rest of pregnancy.

Hey my girlies:)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ive been working and designing a LOGO for our thread and now its not letting me get into the file LOL.IM SOOOOOOOOO PISSED ha ha ha ha but im laughing at the same time.Ye gotta love the hormones :).Anyhoooooooooo alls super here:)I think its soooooooo cute that every 10 mins our DD keeps comming over and "tickling"lil Shamrock(or as shes calls baby Sea Monkey{from Smurfs Movie lol) ha ha.Bless her she keeps saying "Mammy!!!I can feel him kicking" haaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa which i was trying to explain its far to early for her to feel that hehehe bless her lil cotton socks:)She cant wait!!!!
xoxoxox

Bless your little girl Karen, how sweet, i love that my little girls keep asking questions about the baby shows that there interested lol x

Hi there from another Irish girl! Ive a little April fool here, EDD the 1st :) :) and thank you for starting this thread, it's a great idea! There are so many of us, must be something in the water :)

Hi, im joining in, this is our first baby, due 4th April

Hi I'm due April 7th- first baby after 30 loooong months ttc! Sooo excited!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks Irishgirl. This is my 1st and my last scan put my EDD at 18th April.

Congrats everyone so exciting.

Hii :) This is my first baby & my EDD Is the 5th April :) Sooo Excited! x

EDD is April 24th, although my dating scan is due on Wednesday this week. From my dates and all past scans, the date seems to be 24th, if it changes I will let you know..

Your very welcome :)

I added you all to the front page :)xoxoxox

So how are we all doing today???

Tilly~Aweeeeeeeeeeeee yes it is soooooo sweet and very exciting for them:)xoxoxThey will make great Big Sisters xoxox

Heyyyyyyy!

My first bubba is due 7th April so if anyone else is too..HI TWIN haha xx

Hi April Ladies :hi:

Can I join you please? I am 14 weeks pregnant today and due 16th April 2012 :happydance: So, so happy to be in Second Tri :flower:

How is everyone?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"