All day nausea but no vomiting

Disney1818

Expecting Rainbow Baby
Reaction score
Is this how it normally goes? I constantly feel like I COULD get sick but I haven’t actually done it yet. I’m almost 7 weeks now.
Sometimes it’s just like trapped gas or indigestion but as soon as i let a large belch out, I’m fine lol.
Anyone else?

I was just complaining two days ago about now feeling sick really and it was worrying me. But alas, MS is here!

I was that way from week 5 to week 17 with my daughter. I felt extremely nauseous 24/7, but I only vomited 2 times. It was awful. It came back again around 24/25 weeks for about a month. Hopefully it won't last as long for you. I hear that a lot of women feel much better around 12/13 weeks.

I had this too. Hopefully it will ease off soon :hugs:

Same here, the only thing that helped was to eat a little. I guess it was hunger disguised as nausea, only lasted a week though so hopefully the same will happen to you !

Oh my god I thought I was going crazy! I am around the same as you 7weeks and I have the EXACT same thing till about 7-8 at night I didn’t eat at all today it’s like I feel so sick and I want to just be sick and get it out of the way but no my body doesn’t want to!! I’ve had one meal today around 8pm and I feel sick again but full sick instead of empty sick. Empty sick is awful as you feel so unwell and the last thing you want to do is eat or drink! I’ve never been pregnant before so I have no idea how long it’s going to last!! Hope you feel better soon xx

Im 7 weeks. Im an older mum and ms is worse than ever.
The only way to manage is to eat every 2-3 hrs. Eat healthy nutritious foods that you can stomach. I have gone off all sweet things luckily.

I had this with both my boys from the day before i missed.af till around 14 weeks. It also came.back at the end around 33 weeks.

This pregnancy im nealry 6 weeks and nothing

I've had it nonstop for the past 2 weeks. I finally caved and asked for a prescription for nausea today...it really does suck.

I've had it nonstop for the past 2 weeks. I finally caved and asked for a prescription for nausea today...it really does suck.
May I ask what they prescribe? And does it work?
I had constant nausea with DS from about 6 weeks to 12/13 weeks, only actually sick once but HATE being sick.
I’m currently 7wks+6, and I think the nausea is worse this time. I don’t really like the thought of taking any meds during pregnancy but also I hate the thought of feeling this sick for another 4/5weeks. I’m literally ticking off the days as another I’ve battled through and never have to experience again. It’s just so much harder with children to look after. I’m struggling!

May I ask what they prescribe? And does it work?
I had constant nausea with DS from about 6 weeks to 12/13 weeks, only actually sick once but HATE being sick.
I’m currently 7wks+6, and I think the nausea is worse this time. I don’t really like the thought of taking any meds during pregnancy but also I hate the thought of feeling this sick for another 4/5weeks. I’m literally ticking off the days as another I’ve battled through and never have to experience again. It’s just so much harder with children to look after. I’m struggling!

They prescribed me diclegis. I've only taken my first dose last night and I'm awake the following morning now and I feel a lot better. The problem with this medicine is it makes you drowsy so they recommend taking it at night. If you see sick again in the morning they say to take half a dose, another that afternoon if the nausea hits later that day for a for of 4 pills. It did help me sleep so I'm really hoping I don't have to take any during the day.

I had this for most of my 2nd pregnancy and it’s awful. I used to think to myself if I could just actually throw up I’d probably feel so much better.

I went to my GP and got a prescription for anti sickness meds. They didn’t work miracles by any counts but they did help to take the edge off.

I hope it eases for you soon :hugs:

I have that the entire first trimester I usually lose about 15 pounds. I get nauseous before a even miss my period and it lasts will into the second trimester. Peppermint tea and ginger chews and don't let your stomach get too empty

Yes I have this too, I have to eat every 2 hours or so to keep it at bay!

same here im 5+5 weeks jow ... im just keep on eating evry 2 hrs like ... much relief...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->