All day nausea

Missy1992

Reaction score
I am 6 weeks and 3 days and starting esterday I have been experiencing nausea lasting pretty much all day. :cry: It’s even worse when I am hungry. I haven’t actually been sick though. I just constantly feel like I’m going to. Does anyone have any remedies that help get rid of that feeling or do I just have to feel like poop all day?:sick::sick::sick:

I get a sicky feeling but not been sick I just ride it out .

I have all day nausea. I really do feel your pain! Im trying to eat small snacks like a lunatic to krep it at bay but not always so easy. This really is hard. Im in week 13 btw. So i laughed at OB yesterday when he said it should ease up now...or not.

My doctors always told me if my nausea got too uncomfortable there was a medication they could give me. Maybe ask your doctor if they can offer anything?

That feeling is the worst, they gave me meds but trust me they are not working for me. I take each day as it comes

Iv found drinking a glass of Coke REALLY helps when the nausea shows its ugly head. Give it a shot.

I eat Cheerios all day, mashed potatoes also help. When the nausea is really bad I'll eat a lemon slice and that makes it stop really quickly!

I had this with both and lemonade, fizzy orange juice, oranges, Trebor mints, Haribo and salt & vinegar crisps really helped me!

Anything with real ginger worked well for me, and lemon, and eating frequent small meals. I eat a lot of cheese sticks and whole wheat crackers when it's really bad. Mine eased up around week 10 or so, but I still get it when I go too long without and it always comes back the last month or so for me.

I called my doctors office and spoke to a nurse who recommended taking vitamin b6 with unisom. I don’t want to jinx myself but I have felt much better today and am actually able to eat without feeling like I am going to vomit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->