All HPT testers out there..has this happened to you?

MsLesley

Reaction score
Yesterday i went and took 3 different brands of HPTs...i had to know if what i was seeing was evaps or not. I took a dollar test, FRER, and Rexall brand.

well there were lines on all three but of course so faint that im sure i would be the only one that would be able to see...tho my son was able to see them as well. My son even joked..saying, maybe its not that dark yet cause the little guys are still trying to swim up hahha. hes 8 :p
Kids say the darndest things eh?! LOL

I took another test today...i wasnt going to. i wanted to wait a few days cause IF i was pregnant..clearly by those tests yesterday, implantation would have just recently happened. But i took one anyway. I used the Rexall brand...and this line i saw was still incredibly faint but looked just a tad darker and thicker....but the thing is...when i hold it far away i see it very clear..and when i bring the test in close...its almost non existent.

Surely i wouldnt get evaps on ALL of these tests im taking, Would I????

Have any of you experienced this where the line seems to be dark far away and almost non existent when brought in close???

I started testing really early with my daughter and i noticed this same thing happened but i dont know if i just got lucky or not.

My tests are the same, can see them far away but nothing close when they are near or in light...

Was due af today and nothing so far, so lets hope they are our BFP's hun
xxx

I hope so! i dont even know how many DPO i am..the last 3 cycles i had were 25,25, and 26 days...but they can range from 25-29...and i got the most ewcm on the 24 and 25...and thats also when i got a dip in my temp. I wasnt temping before the 23rd tho so i cant be certain. so im expected af between the 3rd and 8th of sept.

Im going to save my last test till Sunday the 6th if af hasnt shown by then. Good luck to you susan!

Thanks I'm going to test again in the morning and if it's BFN and no af I'm just gonna wait! Mostly because a BFN puts me in a foul mood.....

i hear you! at lease you know theres still hope..but once you test..puts a big downer on your pma. but try to stay positive either way...like you have heard over and over again..it aint over till......(i aint going to finish the line...it might bring bad luck) LOL

Hahaha I had early BFP's with the girls so pretty sure it's already done! But as you say, gotta keep some faith.....

Just don't want to move onto month 28 if I can help it.....

MsLeslie you are not the only one. My cycle was due today and I took a HPT Sunday morning and I had a really really really faint line. I thought it was an evaporation line so I was like there's no way i'm pregnant. Since then I've had bad headaches, I've been extremely queasy and I've been havin dull stomach aches. Even though my cycle is due today, I"m not going to take another test until Friday so that if I am not pregnant my period should come on by then. So no you are not the only one. Good luck!!!

Hey ladies! I am in the same boat as you guys!! So far I have taken 3 HPT's one each day at 9dpo,10dpo,11dpo...both the 9dpo and 10dpo are so light, you can barely see anything! Todays (11dpo) is a tiny bit darker, but still not dark enough to show up in picture. I am trying not to get excited, but its hard. I have been using IC's from early pregnancy test...so I was wondering if they could be evap lines...but then they wouldn't be getting darker right??

My ic's seemed to be getting darker but I still couldn't tell if there was any proper colour to them....not buying them again! Stupid tests.....

thats why i tested on a few different brands...i needed to see if it was just the brand or not. im not buying anymore tests tho...im definitely waiting till the 6th....if nothing shows up at that point, then i doubt anything will ever show up. that being said...if im not pregnant this time around...i think im going to call defeat for awhile. Its too stressful to do this every month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->