All I can think about.....

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
Is getting pregnant!!! It's driving me crazy already...

It's all I think about, every morning, noon and night... I want this so bad :(

Im with u glong its taking over my life totally

Ive made apt with doc as i feel the streak of pink and bd cramping could mean endometriosis or low progesterone, i google too much

I just feel if anythjngs wrong i need to know asap

I took 3 tests today already.... take a look at the pic, it has to be an evap. Im sure im out. These cramps are so af but i hold onto any tiny bit of unrealistic hope

How long did it take to appear?

I think it will be a long game for me. Something happened last year and the different pills/coil and surgery I had in sure has effect it all. Will give it another month and then contact doctors I think

It's all I think about too. Picking out names, symptom spotting, wondering if there is some underlying issue, trying to be as healthy as I can. I've only been ttc for three months but I've been wanting to for over 10 years. Three months isn't that long but not trying when you want to be is worse than being out for the month because there was 0 chance then. It took my husband a loooooong time to be ready. I just want to be pregnant so badly, my little future baby.

I sound just like you, planning my maternity leave, names for the baby, sorting a new car. I've wanted this since my son was 2, then I spilt with his dad, found my new partner and he wasn't sure as he has 2. Then finally he agreed in dec and this is cycle 2, it took cycle 3 for my son so I really hope it's that quick again!!

I'm planning my maternity too! Saving up all my pto and will be using FMLA to extended my leave as long as I friggin can. No vacation this summer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->