All I Wanted for Christmas was my BFP!

LVwannabe_mom

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I'm new to this! This was my first month TTC and today I am 17 dpo. In my 2WW I experienced the following:

1-4 DPO: slight cramping
5-6 DPO: slight cramping, back ache, off and on light headaches
7-9 DPO: cramping, back & headaches cont., tired - I mean 3 hour napping! Tested 9 dpo - BFN
10-12 DPO: stinging feeling on breasts - only happened 3 or 4 times, low cramping - different than before, back and headache cont.
13-14 DPO: still sharp pains in breasts, no cramping, back and headache cont. The start of an emotional whirlwind. Tested 14 dpo - BFN
15-16 DPO: crying at everything, getting overly frustrated with coworkers and my boyfriend, back and head ache cont., my boobs got so sore and tender, all symptoms felt like AF - sure she was coming - and I was out.

AF is due tomorrow, I'm feeling like she's here - but this am I think I got a very faint BFP - and now I don't know what to believe.

Wait for AF or go buy more tests?
I have surgically diagnosed endo, and I just ruptured a cyst before this TTC cycle. I'm worried my mind is playing tricks on me.

Realistically I say wait but we all know that's easier said than done :) can you maybe buy a few cheapies from the dollar store?

are you sure you ovulated when you thought you did are you using opks or charting your temp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->