All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Chiles: I've been poking at my finger 4 X a day also... Also limiting carbs, met with dietician today, she really said eat light meals frequently. It's all going to work out fine. I'll get another scan I'm sure, but I don't know when.

Jess: Happy 29 weeks! :) I don't know much about premature labor, and I'm sure its more common than I'd like.

About Me: I had my 3D/4D scan... ended up with 32 pictures. But here are my favs. :)

Baby Zoela weighs 2lbs 6oz, 10 1\2 inches long. She loves playing with her cord and sticking out her tongue. She's beautiful! Absolute perfection! May she just grow and grow while we try to patiently wait...

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/a1233-1.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/asdas.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/as1.jpg

Hurray for 29wks! :yipee: I am BEYOND excited for my shower on Sunday!! EeEee!!

Great pics Leinzlove!!:happydance:

went to my MW app today and everythings super duper and heard our lil girls heartbeat again :cloud9:

had my bloods done and it hurt like a bitch :( and no anti d injections or GDD test for me :happydance: :happydance:

Happy 29 weeks Ladies! We'll come across the forever tickers won't change fruit when we get to the watermelon. :)

What a happy time that will be?

SnowOwl....we can't afford it either but father in law is giving us money towards it bless him (or we couldn't get it). Your hubby must be very talented!!
Ladybug....I am glad you got some reassurance with all that movement :) what's a prebirth clinic appointment?
I have asked for GTT test but they just look my blood-does that test for it? She said she was testing for diabetes but I wasn't given that drink or told to fast. I am overweight with a family history of diabetes so asked to be tested....is she fobbing me off?

Yay....less than 11 full weeks till due date woo hoo :) those having baby showers, enjoy :)

29 weeks today :happydance::happydance::happydance:
11 weeks to go :happydance::happydance::happydance:

sorry hehe i'm excited can you tell :cloud9:

....I am glad you got some reassurance with all that movement :) what's a prebirth clinic appointment?

prebirth clinic is to register at the hospital in l&d.. They show you a video and give you a list of things to pack in your hosp bag. Also spoke to a public health nurse who is a horrible person! She was so judgemental.. I felt like I was on trial or something :growlmad:
One example: I have a birthmark on my left cheek that is purple, and many people mistake it for a bruise, or ink, or marker, I've even heard "is that a tattoo?".. People ask me about it daily. Im used to it. But sure enough she kept insinuating that it was a bruise and glancing at my husband as if to say he was a wife beater. I felt like I had to sit there and convince her it's just my birthmark. Omg she was horrible. I told my dr about her and she knew exactly who I meant, apparently all her patients come back and complain about her.

Anyway, rant rant rant! :wacko:

On another note, I better be off to bed, I'm hoping I get a decent sleep bc I am WAY too excited for my baby shower tomorrow!!!!:happydance:

We are physically xhausted setting up for the shower lol time for bed!! :) have fun tomorrow at yours ladybug !!:)

Enjoy yours also Nikki! :) Let the nesting continue! :yipee:

Nikki and Ladybug-have fun :) will you be playing games or o you just all chat?
Ladybug-that woman sounds awful!
Apparently I can book in before labour starts (I was surprised we needed to book in lol) but they haven't told me how yet......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->