All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

We are playing games, having brunch(its at 11am) and opening gifts and eating loads of cookies and sweets :)

is anybody getting bad enough cramps on and off? I get them every morning now nearly and a few times throughout the day and im just so uncomfortable most of the time.. making me miserable :(

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a563/shauna_kelly2/0842EB6D-4AD4-4B27-AE9F-9F609ED8C01E-203-0000000B9F59C7BF_zpse91c703a-1.jpg
28 weeks 6 days in this pic :)

so i hate hate hate sundays!! and i've been bored today so i've washed all bubbas clothes blanket muslin clothes and it's actually dawned on me that it's not that far away till we all meet our little bundles! :cloud9:

anyone else got the nesting bug? All i've done the past few days is clean clean clean...

so i hate hate hate sundays!! and i've been bored today so i've washed all bubbas clothes blanket muslin clothes and it's actually dawned on me that it's not that far away till we all meet our little bundles! :cloud9:

anyone else got the nesting bug? All i've done the past few days is clean clean clean...

I had the nesting bug last week...i did so much organizing and cleaning it was great!! :) Hope it lasts the next few weeks then I will really get alot done..

Smiley I've had BH quite a bit over the last week and they are uncomfortable the way youve said....try changing activities when you have them and that might help releive them.

I dont seem to be nesting at all im happy to sit on my bum and watch tv and eat rubbish!

my tiny bump taken today

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/20121104_214508.jpg

Lovely bumps! No cramps here... sometimes achy uterus feeling. I haven't had the nesting to bad yet. But, I think alot of that is we are closing the house we just bought on Thursday.

Hope you ladies enjoyed your showers! :)

The shower was wonderful! Food was amazing! The gifts...omg.... Insane...got everything cept for stroller, dresser and changing table! Cant beat that! Just happy to have our friends n family there :)

So happy to hear shower was amazing! I'm glad you got what you needed! :)

Hi ladies, mind if I join in my due date is 30 th of jan but I will be having an elective c-section so will get to meet my baby girl around 10 days early so probably around the 20 th of jan - cant wait !

Hi ladies, mind if I join in my due date is 30 th of jan but I will be having an elective c-section so will get to meet my baby girl around 10 days early so probably around the 20 th of jan - cant wait !
Heya and welcome:flower:
Aw thats exciting that you get to meet her 10 days early not long more to go your only 2 days after me :)

We're painting the nursery today and building furniture!! Nesting has started :D

I can't wait to start my little girls room!
My baby shower is this sunday! 6 more days! :happydance:

i can't do my nursery yet because it doesn't exist :( i live with my MIL so only 2 bedrooms so our bubba has to share with mummy and daddy till we get a 2 bed of our own :( can't wait to have our own space i'm desperate for it coz i know MIL will smother the baby and try to take over with stuff!! One thing she can't take over from me is feeding hahahaha :happydance:

i can't do my nursery yet because it doesn't exist :( i live with my MIL so only 2 bedrooms so our bubba has to share with mummy and daddy till we get a 2 bed of our own :( can't wait to have our own space i'm desperate for it coz i know MIL will smother the baby and try to take over with stuff!! One thing she can't take over from me is feeding hahahaha :happydance:

ahhhh me too haha!!!... & i think she will do the same thing which i aint letting happen but it does save a lot on money.. wish we could make a nursery though waaah :cry: !!! We had to move out of our apartment as it was too expensive!!Glad to see im not the only one in this position lol

Yaaaaay! My friend who was due on wed just gave birth to healthy little girl :)

Sounds like a 48 hour labour tho.... Eeek.

But yay!!!!

ahhhh me too haha!!!... & i think she will do the same thing which i aint letting happen but it does save a lot on money.. wish we could make a nursery though waaah :cry: !!! We had to move out of our apartment as it was too expensive!!Glad to see im not the only one in this position lol

it sucks just want my own place so i can just have space of my own coz i go to our room to get away from her and then she ends up coming upstairs to "do" something...and it's like piss off give me my space woman!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->