All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Nikki-glad you had a fab shower :)
I haven't had any BH yet.
Also not nesting....
Been feeling a lot more movement the past few days.....

Hi ladies!!
Had a wonderful shower yesterday! We were absolutely spoiled!
I've been out and about today returning doubles of things and buying more with gift cards :) Ive unpacked and set everything up, even started packing her diaper bag & my hospital bag ! Two giant loads of baby laundry are in the wash, can't wait to fold them and get the bedding in the crib :):):):)

We were disappointed that my husbands grandma told us she bought the stroller&carseat off our registry and it turned out to be a completely different one ...with no gift receipt... And I think she got it at zellers (which is a store that just went out of business) :(
Quite disappointed about that.. Not to sound ungrateful, but we did take a lot of time to pick out the one we wanted (checking reviews, etc). Anywho! I'll stop complaining, it really was a wonderful shower!!!

On another note: I think I was experiencing some Braxton hicks last night. Woke up with mild/moderate periodlike cramps and low back pain... I never felt my uterus tightening, but as far as I've read that is a type of BH :shrug:

Also,

Hi Taylah & Welcome :hi:

Hi ladies!!
Had a wonderful shower yesterday! We were absolutely spoiled!
I've been out and about today returning doubles of things and buying more with gift cards :) Ive unpacked and set everything up, even started packing her diaper bag & my hospital bag ! Two giant loads of baby laundry are in the wash, can't wait to fold them and get the bedding in the crib :):):):)

We were disappointed that my husbands grandma told us she bought the stroller&carseat off our registry and it turned out to be a completely different one ...with no gift receipt... And I think she got it at zellers (which is a store that just went out of business) :(
Quite disappointed about that.. Not to sound ungrateful, but we did take a lot of time to pick out the one we wanted (checking reviews, etc). Anywho! I'll stop complaining, it really was a wonderful shower!!!

On another note: I think I was experiencing some Braxton hicks last night. Woke up with mild/moderate periodlike cramps and low back pain... I never felt my uterus tightening, but as far as I've read that is a type of BH :shrug:

Also,

Hi Taylah & Welcome :hi:

glad you had a great shower hun :) sorry to hear about the stroller though :flower:

Glad to hear you had a wonderful shower :) I bet baby got all types of cute cloths!

My shower is in a week ( this Sunday ) I can't wait!

Hey ladies!!!

My life is still kind of hectic as I am still working and got a million things to do before I am out which will be the 1st week of Dec.
I am glad that nikki and ladybug showers went great!!! Mines is next week on the 18th I am anxious as well. This weekend we are going to my husband friends wedding. And I am not really excited about that...but I guess it will be nice to get out for a bit.
Welcome to all the new ladies joining us!!! I will have to update the 1st page.

Had an ultrasound today :)
Not the best photos, but thought id give them a share..
https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q593/sarahcarter318/Snapbucket/D4B9D8EA.jpg

Had an ultrasound today :)
Not the best photos, but thought id give them a share..
https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q593/sarahcarter318/Snapbucket/D4B9D8EA.jpg

awww how cute is the yawn pic :cloud9:

Ladybug....glad you had a good shower. Is there anyway a store may exchange it towards the one you wanted? Worth a try? Otherwise it's annoying....when you spent time choosing a particular one.
Cute pics.....wish I could have another scan but I am low on funds so can't-boo.
Chiles.....my maternity leave starts mid December but I would happily start it now haha.....making myself wait do I can have longer when baby is here :) I hope you enjoy the wedding....I have been to a few lately and it's strange being sober but I still had fun :)

Ladybug....glad you had a good shower. Is there anyway a store may exchange it towards the one you wanted? Worth a try? Otherwise it's annoying....when you spent time choosing a particular one.
Cute pics.....wish I could have another scan but I am low on funds so can't-boo.

nowhere else sells this particular stroller/carseat.. It was purchased final sale because the store was closing :( I wish she wouldn't have lied about buying the one off our registry. Really puts us in an awkward position. But we've decided since we really really want the original one we chose, we will be using our gift cards to help purchase it :thumbup: ...unfortunately though we need to sell this one privately without her knowing...:nope:

This was my 8th ultrasound:happydance: Do you have to pay out of pocket for your ultrasounds in the uk? Mine are completely covered (except 3ds)

Hey ladies!!!

My life is still kind of hectic as I am still working and got a million things to do before I am out which will be the 1st week of Dec.
I am glad that nikki and ladybug showers went great!!! Mines is next week on the 18th I am anxious as well. This weekend we are going to my husband friends wedding. And I am not really excited about that...but I guess it will be nice to get out for a bit.
Welcome to all the new ladies joining us!!! I will have to update the 1st page.

You are starting leave nice and early!:thumbup:
I bet it will be nice to rest and get everything ready.
I'm thinking the week of Xmas I will start mine, depending on whether or not I will get paid for the stat holidays if I'm still technically "working" or on leave.

18th will be here before you know it!!!!! Bet your excited!!:happydance:

Ladybug, do they have craigs list in your town?
You can sell it and get something back for it. Maybe even use the cash towards the one you wanted.

Speaking of craigs list.... I bought an antique high chair yesterday from someone. It's made from black walnut and in excellent condition!

nowhere else sells this particular stroller/carseat.. It was purchased final sale because the store was closing :( I wish she wouldn't have lied about buying the one off our registry. Really puts us in an awkward position. But we've decided since we really really want the original one we chose, we will be using our gift cards to help purchase it :thumbup: ...unfortunately though we need to sell this one privately without her knowing...:nope:

This was my 8th ultrasound:happydance: Do you have to pay out of pocket for your ultrasounds in the uk? Mine are completely covered (except 3ds)

we get Ultrasound Scans covered by the NHS, but in my hospital if i want 3/4D scans i have to pay...or any extra scans that i'm not entitled too...my next scan is on the 26th of this month then i have no more at all :( not even growth scans :growlmad:

Ladybug, do they have craigs list in your town?
You can sell it and get something back for it. Maybe even use the cash towards the one you wanted.

Speaking of craigs list.... I bought an antique high chair yesterday from someone. It's made from black walnut and in excellent condition!

I had the worst day today. Stress level +++10
Sorry, here's a bit of a rant ...

My MiL called my husbands grandma, and asked for the receipt to exchange it since she told us she got it at the store we registered at, and basically she freaked out at my MiL and then called me when she was angry and started yelling at me, and had me feeling like shit crying on the phone :cry: When I hung up with her I was crying hysterically for like an hr. She rang 27times (missed calls obv as I was not into speaking, since I had nothing good to say at that point). Over the day she exchanged conversation with my MIL and she decided she would take the stroller/carseat back that she got and give as a gift to someone else, and was determined to go buy us the one we have our hearts set on. At this point I'm bitter with her after the way she treated me on the phone and would rather buy it myself!!:growlmad:

The truth is... She found a good deal at a store closing sale, purchased it Final Sale, and then lied to my MiL that it was the one off our registry.. So we were sad and felt guilty to tell her it wasnt what we wanted. But beyond angry about the lying.

But it's been dealt with now... And we will be getting the one we want :flower:
I just need to get it off my mind and drop it

:hug: so sorry to hear you had to go through all that, that's terrible :(

Awe that stinks bc at the same time u dont wanna hurt her feelings, but u spent the time to look for the one u absolutely wanted for your little one! Add in some hormones= a bad sitation! Glad its all figured out hun!

Lol u got it Nikki! Way too hormonal and emotional to deal with this rationally lol tears take over!

so my MIL went shopping today and came home with this for our bubba

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/20121107_144700.jpg

how cute!! :cloud9: she bought it so we can bring lil one home from the hospital in it as January is very cold here in Kent!

I would actually wear it if it was 100 sizes bigger lool it's so soft and warm :sleep:

thats really cute oh i wish i was having a girl i have seen loads of cute outfits struggling to get little lads clothes thats cute xx

Had an ultrasound today! Here's my little girl :)
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-11-07143753.jpg[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->