All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Oh Jelly, there is a nasty bug going around down here so wonder if you have that too?

Hope you feel better soon xx

Oh Jelly, there is a nasty bug going around down here so wonder if you have that too?

Hope you feel better soon xx

yeah maybe don't know where the hell i picked it up from though coz i haven't gone out very much :/ thanks for the get well hun :flower:

anyone else finding it hard to get comfortable? i can't sit up or forward or lay back without feeling like it the only comfy position ive found is laying on my sides and if i do that for too long my legs start hurting, i want miss bump to cook for longer but my god i can't wait to have my body back and to stop feeling like crap :(

Yes!! This last week my back hurts, my ribs hurt, my sides hurt!! I'm so fed up and I know it's going to get so worse!!

Had midwife this morning, all good and she's happy with my size now :) only 1.5 under instead of 2.5 :)

Had my MRSA swabs done and seeing my GP in 3 weeks and then midwife again in 5 weeks.

Gets busy in December as have 3 weeks of anti natal classes, GP appointment, midwife appointment and finish work!! Lol xx

Omg I was just daydreaming yesterday about what it was like to be able to bend over and still be able to breath lol oh how I miss it :)
I was looking at photos of me when I was just 3 weeks from having DS and my belly now (7 months) is the same size as I was at 9 months!
I can't believe how much bigger I am with this pregnancy! And I still have 2 months to go!
I super curious to know how much this little girl weighs lol

I am so uncomfortable too.. It's getting harder to do the dishes, hurts my belly to press over the counter :dohh:

As of today, i am officially on Sick Leave until I have baby- then it turns into Mat leave for a whole year!!! :yipee::wohoo:

Can't stop doing my happy dance!! Doctor wrote me a note today, faxed it to my work and I've already applied for EI! Wahoo!!!! :happydance:

glad i'm not the only one wanting my body back lol i got paid today finally! :happydance: so am officially on Income Support :happydance:

just got to reapply for my maternity grant as i got refused as i wasn't on Income Support so fingers crossed that will go through now

on a happy note i get to see my mum in a couple of weeks who lives in a separate county to me! i haven't seen her since i was 7 weeks pregnant! So my bump is going to be a bit of a shock to her and i will be miles better than i was when i stayed with her last time as i had really bad MS!

also hoping my bump buddy smileys ok as i haven't heard from you in a few days hun :flower: xx

I have been very uncomfy lately as well, I feel like a whale and I notice when my legs get tired I waddle :haha: few more weeks left!!!

I had an appt today and my ultrasound and Reagan is weighing in at 3 lbs and 11 oz. I even saw her face today. I wish she would of captures it in 2d of course but it was as clear as 3d. I was sooo in love all over again. Everything i going good with her and thats all that matters.

So my babyshower is this sunday and we are working on the favors right now and I am going to share them with you ladies shortly!

I get uncomfortable sometimes when I am sitting down....I think it seems to depend what position LO is in though as its not constant. 9 weeks till due date....it seems ages away hehe.
SnowOwl-3weeks of antenatal.....that seems a lot. I get 2 2 hours sessions and that's it.
Not long left at work now.......can't wait to finish.
I am not feeling loads of movement-I feel a little bit here and there throughout the day......
I hope everything is OK.....My 20 week scan was my last so I feel like I want to see LO again....well not long now till we can meet our LO's :) I am getting little kicks as I type.
Jellybeans-glad you're feeling better.
Smiley......I keep looking out for signs of labour too.....although I am now thinking I will go overdue.
I am getting more stretch marks....and I keep forgetting to put cream/body butter on.
I feel like my belly is huge and surely can't get much bigger. The midwife says my measurements are fine but I am paranoid she is lying to me hehe. I am anxious I have a giant baby.

Chiles.....awww that's lovely you could see her little face :) ooh enjoy your shower!!

Mrs H - we have 3 2 hour sessions and a 2 hour breast feeding clinic!

How long has everyone at work? 5 weeks and 1 day for me! :)

Im working til the end of the semester which is dec 22nd, then when baby comes ill have that week off but plan on working straight away...i work part time mon-wed nights teaching anatomy) and other classes i teach online, so no big deal with work here... Hubbie works days so he can be home mon-wed nights with the baby :)

Here is a few photos.

1. Her closet before the baby shower.
2. water bottle favor
3. Mint topper, reads" I am on the way, thanks for helping mommy prepare for the special day! It really MINT alot!!!! (my camera sucks)
4. Mints with toppers
5.Goodies that will be in bag

Attachments

• Reaganclosetbefore shower.jpg
    Reaganclosetbefore shower.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 5
  • bs3.jpg
    bs3.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
  • bs4.jpg
    bs4.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 3
  • bs5.jpg
    bs5.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 2
  • bs1.jpg
    bs1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 2
And....
1 Thats the actual water bottle labels
2 On the side if the candy it reads "can't wait to meet you!, Love baby Reagan

All the candy is going int the pink bags with rattles. I had a photo but I am going to have to find it on the computer.

Attachments

• bs2.jpg
    bs2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2
  • bs6.jpg
    bs6.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 3
Here they go!!! We had to buy some extra bags (36 pink, and 24 white) I have like 65 people that were invited so lets see who shows up. Tomorrow I will be kind of busy. We are going out to dinner with the in laws for my father in law birthday. And I am going to see the new twilight which I heard was Awesome!!!! So I will definetly be catching up with you ladies hopefully sunday night!!! I hope everyone enjoy their weekend!!!!:happydance:

Attachments

• bs7.jpg
    bs7.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2
Have fun at your shower! I bet you'll get everything you need with that many people coming :thumbup: It's like Christmas eve the night before the shower eh? I had such a hard time sleeping I was so excited!

Going to see the new twilight movie on Monday night, can't wait! I hear it's really good!!

yes 9 wks to go and i must say i ll be glad when its all over lol xx

yes 9 wks to go and i must say i ll be glad when its all over lol xx

me either lol got a feeling our little ladys going to make an early appearance though got a feeling about 37-38 weeks don't know why though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->