All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

so the post just came and i got a little box that said welcome on it so i was like :shrug: i hadn't ordered anything so opened it and philips avent have sent me a free bottle because i'm part of their baby group...i've already got tommy tippee bottles and a pump so now i have an odd avent bottle...that is going to bug the crap outta me :haha:

Ooh I'm using advent so must join!!

What other baby groups has everyone joined?

I think I'm going to surf the web for some groups to join :)

Ooh I'm using advent so must join!!

What other baby groups has everyone joined?

i'm on huggies...avent...emmas diary...bounty and a few others but can't remember lol they send me email updates every week, so they have great info about what bubba will be up to at the week i'm at!

speaking of bubba while im writing this she is moving so much! Got a feeling she's having her own baby shower in there lol

Ellas been super quiet today..shes usually rolling around crazy...i just pushed on her feet and she moved, so that puts my mind at ease lol

I gotta post my shower pics too!! Ugh... Ive been so lazy..

We also saw ella on monday in 3d but her hands were all shoved in her mouth and u culd only see her cheeks and eye lol.... I go every monday for one so maybe this coming monday ill have better luck!

Charlotte has been very still today too! It's making me very worried :(
Even after I ate a piece of baby shower cake she didn't move. She's always very active
I'm making her favorite dinner tonight (stir fry and rice) so if nothing happens after that I'm going to the womans center.

I hate to run there every time I feel nervous but I'd rather be safe than sorry

I dont blame you! Id be the same way and your def right, better safe than sorry!

I always worry like the cord is wrapped around her neck, i constantly think about that... ugh,.

OMG me too! It's constantly on my mind! I'm driving myself crazy, and DH lol
I wish I had a portable ultrasound machine lol so I can look at her every day and ease my mind
I went to school for ultrasound so knowing all that can go wrong drives me nuts
Also I have my EMT/paramedic degree so that just adds to my craziness! Lol

Jess- have you tried laying on your side and giving her pokes and prods??
Try drinking something cold, or eating more sweets.
I'd give a few things a try and if you don't count 6 movements (kicks/wiggles) in an hour def go get checked for reassurance! :hugs:

They do say our little bumps can be a bit quieter after a growth spurt... I was getting a bit worried a couple of weeks ago, but I asked the midwife and they say as long as you get 10 kicks in 12 hours bump is fine, and either in a position where you can't feel him or her as much, or just a bit quiet after a growth spurt, and sure enough, next day he was jabbing me allllll over the place! I found that reassuring, so thought I would share. x x x

I agree about the growth spurt, yesterday she was really quiet and today shes going crazy in there!

I had a quiet weekend with peanut and commented on it on here, but sunday night when I was lying down he made up for it!!

Scan was amazing last night. OH has it on his phone so just need to upload it :)

Jess- How was your day today? Any change in movement??

Jelly- that sucks re.bug :( take it easy and rest, hope it doesn't last long xx

I had a quiet weekend with peanut and commented on it on here, but sunday night when I was lying down he made up for it!!

Scan was amazing last night. OH has it on his phone so just need to upload it :)

Snow- Glad you've had reassurance with a busy baby :thumbup:
Can't wait to see scan pic :kiss:

Snow owl can't wait to see your scan :)

:hugs: jellybean I hope you feel better soon

yes I'm having a better day :) she must have had a growth spurt yesterday or maybe just a day of rest bcause today she is back to her active self! Kicking and rolling and pushing :) I feel tons better now

Am I the only one who is looking for labour signs? Just realised I am!

Had the worst upset stomach last night ever (heard that a clearout is normal pre birth) and now feel like I've been beaten up as my whole bump is so tender and feels bruised! Sleeping was a nightmare as everything hurt too! Ugh.

On a 'cheerier note' just had my whooping cough jab, yipee...

Hey girls, havent been on in a while hope all is good.
Hope u get well soon jelly nothing worse god love u :(
Same as a lot of u have posted my lil guy was really quiet the last 2 days so i was poking like a mad woman but he perked up a bit last night and gave quite a few kicks.. his feet are right up by my ribs now so...fun:) Haha.. was seriously considering going hospital for a check up yesterday though i was so worried that he was so quiet,
Also am noticing im significantly bigger the last week.. leg cramps at night, sore neck and back and also this ongoing headache blaaaaa :/ .. Just want him out now 2 meet him.. Looking for any little sign that will show im going into labor haha! :)

thanks for all your get well wishes ladies...not feeling as bad today...couldn't eat anything yesterday it only came back up again :( my OH was a diamond running around after me so glad i had him...bit pissed at my triage department i had chest pains and phoned them as they were quite bad and i have no way of getting to the hospital apart from getting an ambulance and the midwife on the phone said and i quote "the ambulance is not a taxi service, what are you going to do if you're in labour?" and i said call an ambulance that's what they're for and my personal midwife told me that too...so in the end this midwife at triage told me to see my GP if i was that worried...bloody woman was useless and this was at 6AM so i was feeling like complete crap cause i'd been up since 4 puking my guts up! But as i said i feel a bit better today actually managed to eat something although i'm feeling rather dizzy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->