All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

She had the baby!!! The first January Jellybean... Our turns are coming! :)

Oh wow that kinda brings it home!! Lol.

What did she have? x

Gorgeous little boy named Remi Archer, 4lbs 3oz. Everything going great! :)

Oh bless her! So scary though to know its started!! Lol x

Which thread are you guys reading this on? I tried looking for it last night but no luck

Edit: nvm, found her thread xx

I haven't been on in months, how is everyone doing ?

I see one already had her baby, congrats !!!

:happydance: yey 32 weeks!! :happydance:

I am SO tired today! And my back hurts SO SO bad!
Prob because I cooked yesterday and I went shopping at 8pm for Black Friday, then got up at 4am and went shopping again!
I stopped to use the bathroom and I have a little bit of spotting :( first time ever!!
Idk if I should call the dr or just sit at home and, rest ?
Its prob because I was on my feet all day yesterday and the shopping and standing in lines all morning

Was anyone else as crazy as me and went out shopping??

I did go out shopping today, just to a few places and they were nuts!
Didn't even phase me that it's black Friday until I got home and hubby told me there were lineups out front stores @ 7am.
Well I am about 80% done my Xmas shopping now! Wahoo! Only 3 ppl left!

Jess- I Would def call your dr and mention the spotting. My OB/Gyn is pretty strict on any bleeding, cramping or loss of fluids to call them asap as its very important to figure out the reason why.

I only went to babies r us because tommee tippees were buy one get one free lol and we ordered the changing tabl.... Other than that i did all my shopping online without the mess of people! :)

A little late joining this thread, but hello everyone!

I am Due January 16th with a little boy.

How is everyone?

Welcome!

Jess did you call anyone?

No discount shopping here! Damn UK :(

Welcome MumtoM.E......ehhh less than 8 weeks till our ur dates yay....congrats to the jellybean who had her baby...I hope they are both well.
I am feeling lots more movement the past few days....think baby must be bigger. It's nice and re-assuring after having a lazy baby....maybe they were just too small to feel as much then? My fundal height was brhind but is now 2cm ahead.....wonder if baby had a big growth spurt?
I am getting excited for Christmas :)
Hope everyone is well :)

32 Weeks Bump :cloud9:

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/20121124_121550.jpg

Mrshopeful..i was measuring behind and now im 2cm ahead noe too lol... My belly is huge hahha..

Cute bump!!!!

I've been feeling tons of movement lately too! Its nice but its uncomfortable and painful sometimes. All for the best though!!!
Well the spotting stopped after I rested all day yesterday :)
I def can not do that again, I need to learn to take it easy from now on.
Its hard though because I want to do SO much!!!

Nikki....I'm glad it's not just me hehe.....I don't even feel that big :) I suppose I see bump from a different angle than everyone else :)
Jess9-glad spotting has stopped now......I overdid it a few days back and was exhausted and I couldn't get to sleep....wasn't nice......I normally feel guilty having a lazy day but am indulging myself with lazyish weekends now till. Finish working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->