All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

i don't know why they say that our beans will move less as we get further along my little pink bean seems to be getting more active!! Also she likes scraping her feet along my ribs which absolutely kills!!

Mine is way more active.....kicks or just moving around.......I used to kick painful kicks down low but now she/he is head down I get belly kicks mainly which don't hurt at all.....phew

Hey ladies, 32 week bump pic :) I feel tiny compared to others!
https://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u584/kr15snw/E6FFADEF-A0DC-4983-BD37-C9BCC98CC290-8878-000006BFC48C189D_zps3619e3ff.jpg

Im also getting more movement too!

Snow cute bump! I think its the perfect size! I was that size at 30 weeks and now im bigger and uncomfortable :(

I found a diaper bag im in love with!!! After 2 days of shopping on line lol
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/13461286.jpg[/IMG]

That is pretty :) I'm not bothering with one and will just use a small rucksack we already have. Does that make me silly, lol

oooo i like that changing bag Jess :)

and Snow it doesn't make you silly just resourceful :thumbup:

OMG i'm so uncomfortable today feel like there is a watermelon in my belly that just won't move!! :( On a happier note i've got my 32 week growth scan tomorrow and i can't wait for that and then on tuesday i'm off for a week to visit my mum :) so i won't be around as much

hope everyone is doing ok today and is having a much more comfortable day than me! :flower:

i don't know why they say that our beans will move less as we get further along my little pink bean seems to be getting more active!! Also she likes scraping her feet along my ribs which absolutely kills!!

Yup my babs seems 2 be moving more aswell!!! its weird and the rib thing is really irritating and u feel like ur gonna squash their legs when ur sitting down so have to sit up dead straight to get the lil feet out haha:flower:

Hey ladies, 32 week bump pic :) I feel tiny compared to others!
https://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u584/kr15snw/E6FFADEF-A0DC-4983-BD37-C9BCC98CC290-8878-000006BFC48C189D_zps3619e3ff.jpg

U have such a neat cute bump!! I feel huge in comparison lol:haha:

Lol at least all this sitting straight up is good for my posture :)

ill try and find a bump pick to post......

Cute bump snow :kiss:
I think I'm much bigger.. Or I just feel that I am lol I'll have to post a pic soon

I pulled a muscle in my lower back/pelvic area this morning... Been in so much pain, :cry: I'm reduced to tears every time I go to stand or walk up steps :(Hopefully it doesn't stiffen up over the night, off to bed now with a heat beanie..

I like the diaper bag Jess. I bought a laptop bag at a purse shop, lots of compartments, works out great :)

Bump pic!
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-11-10113118.jpg[/IMG]

Love the bump pics!! Jess ur tiny too lol
Ladybug try heating pad or ice pack not directly on belly but as close to pulled muscle as u can that's what my Dr said bc I did the same.

Sorry I don't post much I'm more of a lurker....but glad all is well with everyone...anyone drop yet? I did yesterday so hinking I might have a 36 weeker like my second :)

First time for me but what does dropping feel like?

Jess you look wonderful ! Sexy mama

3makes5: I am also curious what dropping feels like?

hey great bump pics!! :flower: back from my 32 week scan and bubba is measuring at 4lb 8oz but didn't get any pics because she was facing my back :( well gutted!

Jess: you look so glamorous, please tell me you were going out! Otherwise I'm a slob!! Lol

Jelly: glad it went well :)

Ladies I need some advice. OH is taking on extra shifts at his part time job and I know he's doing it to earn some extra cash before bubba comes (due to his Csa his outgoings way out his wage and so I end up paying 75% of the bills) but god am I missing him :(

I used to also work a 7 day week so we spent weekends working together and saw each other. But I've had to give up and now I spend all day sat and sun (he works 9-6) sat at home alone and now 2 evenings a week. Tonight he's working till 10 and now I'm just sat here crying feeling all sorry for myself :(

Then there's the fact it's a double edged sword as he's being re assesed for his CSA at the end of the month (due to a new main job) and his part time wage is going to be unusually big meaning they'll base his future payments on this :(

I just don't know what to do and just want cuddles :(

Jess: you look so glamorous, please tell me you were going out! Otherwise I'm a slob!! Lol

Jelly: glad it went well :)

Ladies I need some advice. OH is taking on extra shifts at his part time job and I know he's doing it to earn some extra cash before bubba comes (due to his Csa his outgoings way out his wage and so I end up paying 75% of the bills) but god am I missing him :(

I used to also work a 7 day week so we spent weekends working together and saw each other. But I've had to give up and now I spend all day sat and sun (he works 9-6) sat at home alone and now 2 evenings a week. Tonight he's working till 10 and now I'm just sat here crying feeling all sorry for myself :(

Then there's the fact it's a double edged sword as he's being re assesed for his CSA at the end of the month (due to a new main job) and his part time wage is going to be unusually big meaning they'll base his future payments on this :(

I just don't know what to do and just want cuddles :(

:sad1: Awwwwh :hug:
I wish I could cuddle you just for you sounding so lonely :hugs:
My hubby works 7am-5pm mon-fri I'm pretty lucky we get to spend weekends together.. Months ago I was doing nights 7pm-7am fri sat and sun and slept the whole time I was home, so we never saw each other. I can kind of relate in a way..
But bringing in the dough is very important, just have to keep reminding yourself he's doing it for all of you I guess ...:flower:

What time you do have together should be made very special :sex: :haha:

i feel like ella is dropping today but i dont know if its cuz I ate too much lol...

Snow and lady...it can be a bit different for everyone but I felt a lot of pressure and had to pee a lot as she dropped...it feels almost like she's trying to crawl out lol I can feel her movement t in my pubic area and I can breathe again lol and now people think I'm less pregnant lol my bump changed size and position its so weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->