All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

here is ella today! 4 lbs... chubby cheeks! :)

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/4della32weeks2.jpg
https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/4della32weeks3.jpg
https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/4della32weeks1.jpg

awe thank you!! Ahhh have fun!!! Everytime i go I am so amazed lol.. she was pouting and opening her eyes! Its amazing!

We don't get anymore scans here so I won't be able to find out how big peanut is until he joins us!

Threemakefive....I actually said to my friend yesterday it looking like bubs had dropped.....I can't be certain but it looks lower down. I never felt anything drop so it may just be in my head hehe.
Nikki-aww Ella is a cutie pie!!
SnowOwl.....if you have a Boots Advantage card, join their baby club-they will post you a voucher for a free changing bag when you buy a pack of pampers....it's. Black hanging bag so we I'll just b using that ....it even has a changing mat and n insulated bottle holder so I thought it was a good offer as the nappies were only a few pounds and obviously we will need nappies :)
I can't stop eating the past few days.......I hope my appetite goes back to normal soon!!

Gorgeous pic of ur little girl Nikki :)
Had to go to hospital the other night as i had a spot of blood and shooting pains in my lady bits so they hooked me up to a machine for 20 mins to monitor baby heartbeat and I had to click this thing whenever I felt him kick. Then they did an internal examination but everything was fine and they didnt know the cause of the blood. But was just so relieved everything was fine.. phew!!.
Am I the only one feeling EXTREMELY hormonal and tired and sore lately?.. Im happy one minute then like a bear the next.. its so weird.. and I could sleep for Ireland!... speaking of Ireland I think it must be the only place that dosent do an estimated birth weight?.. first I heard of it was on here??.. Wish I could get that :(

Ugh they need to bring that in everywhere!! Such a good idea!!

Smiley ifeel the same! My hips feel like they are spreading apart, very sore, hormonal, just tired as well...took a nap for the first time since 20 weeks...i can see it all going down from here lol

Nikki Ella is adorable !!!

I have a drs appointment today and I'm goof to ask about my weight.
No one has said anything to me but I have gained 45 pounds!
From what I've read that is excessive but like I said my dr or nurse hasn't voiced any type of concern so idk
I think I am going to start washing baby cloths and blankets. Idk why but i have this nagging feeling that I "need" to. almost like something is going to happen soon.
It's hard to explain. Maybe it's just my mind wanting to get ready for the baby because it's getting close to the end now.

Lol i know and not being able to sleep properly during the night because of the constant peeing and tossing and turning!!.. My legs are aching badly!!.. We dont have long more left thank god because I cant take much more of feeling like an old woman lol

Hmm just realised we have no bedding for our moses basket or a changing mat.

I should probably get these right? Lol

Jess u look amazing for gaining 45 lbs! I gained 30 and still dnt look as tight as u!! I think u look great!

Am i the only one still puking every morning too?! Im so tired of it!

I got woken up out of a peaceful sleep to vomit! It was horrible!!!!!
Just when I was thinking that sleeping couldn't get any worse..... I was wrong.
I've been having horrible heartburn lately and I'm sure that was the cause :(
At the birth class the instructor said that papaya will help with heartburn (pill or fruit form) she said you can get the pills at walmart in the vitamin section. I'm going to try it.

:hugs: thank you nikki
I feel great!! I've always been a skinny bean pole so having some extra meat on my bones is great!
Even if the drs told me to watch my weight I wouldn't lol I want to keep a few extra pounds after the baby.
But it prob won't happen, it didn't with my DS. Lol although I was in my early 20s and this time I'm almost 30, so my body might not bounce back to 120lbw (fingers crossed it doesn't) I want to keep about 10lbs of baby weight

Hmm just realised we have no bedding for our moses basket or a changing mat.

I should probably get these right? Lol

Funny u said that.. I dont either!! Lol.. we should probably get on that alright!:thumbup:

Off to look at bedding now, sheets don't have to be fancy right? Lol

Edit: Here's a thought. I BET my moses basket matress would fit in a normal pillowcase. Can I just use this as the base sheet? Lol

I really wanted to just use sleeping bags instead of blankets etc. Can you use these from birth though?

no course not!! Espically when puke etc gets on them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"