All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

@snowowl, I was thinking the same thing (sleep blankets) They all seem so big for a newborn. I think I am going to use swaddle blankets for the 1st fews and see how that works out.

Does anyone still have more shopping to do? I have to get her bottles, I was going with avent but decided to go with Nuk. I am going to give BF a try though if my milk magically comes in. I also don't have crib bedding, which I am in no rush since she will be in her bassinet the first 2 months.

And have anyone packed their hospital bag, and baby's bag? I have started my list. It goes somewhat like this.

My Bag:
3 pair of dark colored pajama pants
3 shirts
4 bras
8 pair of dark underwear (better to have to many than not enough
5 pair of socks
2burp cloths, 3 bibs
1 fluffy blanket
2 receiving blankets (hospital supplies for the stay)
san. napkins ( l like my own)
disposable breast pads
toiletries
chap stick
few snacks
disposable bag for dirty laundry

Baby Bag:

2 gowns
2 onsies & pants
2 sleepers
3 hats
4 bibs
6 pair of socks(all her shirts have stratch cuffs on them otherwise I would pack mittens)
disposable bag for dirty laundry
1 ready made bottle

I don't think I will bring any diapers, wipes, or anything else because the hospital supplies that and we will be going straight home which is less than 15 mins away. Plus they will send me home with some as well. And I don't have to worry about unpacking it later.

Time is really flying. I have a doctor appt monday. I am overly excited. And I don't know why.

Oooo chiles! That just gave me a nice list to use when im packing:) i was going to do babies bag today but for some reason i couldnt decide what to put in it so i shoved everything back in the closet lol.

I was too!!! Still undecided on what outfits to pack. I think I may wait until next week...she still have gifts coming in. So I am going to wait and see.

I have a question! Are you ladies washing baby clothes before use. I was all for it but I have talk to a few other ladies on here and some personally that said they didn't. And the ones she didn't get to wear they were able to return and get more things they need. One lady said she didn't get to use and newborn stuff and went straight to 0-3 and she was able to take it all back and get more 0-3 and 3-6

Here's an off topic convo starter for you!

OH keeps making comments about a special gift he has planned for me after peanut is born.

Then last night he said it was very small but he's pretty sure ill adore it.

I'm sorry but I think there could be a sparkly ring coming...

Here's an off topic convo starter for you!

OH keeps making comments about a special gift he has planned for me after peanut is born.

Then last night he said it was very small but he's pretty sure ill adore it.

I'm sorry but I think there could be a sparkly ring coming...
oh wow sounds like it could be doesnt it xx

we have a name for our little boy we are calling him jayden xx

Dee: <3 the name jayden!
Regarding washing clothes, it makes sense to wait and see how big baby is in case you want to exchange, however I would never put the clothes on baby until they've been washed.. I washed every item of clothing in baby soft hypoallergenic detergent. Everything is washed& put away. Hospital bag for me and baby are already completely packed and ready!!! :)
Snow: that is so exciting!!!! :happydance: I totally hope youre right!!:)

Snow! That's is super exciting.......yet another thing to look forward to lol :)

My DH has also mentioned a "push present"
I unfortunately haven't been able to wear my ring for months now :( that's something I'll be looking forward to!!! I might even pack it in my hospital bag lol

Im not washing clothes either for that reason...i have way too many and i know she wont wear them all, so may return them if i need to!

SnowOwl.....ohhh how exciting :) if that is indeed his plan you must show us your sparkly ring after :-D
I have heard a few people on here say they were using a pillowcase over Moses mattress. I have loaned a Moses basket and sheets off my friend do just need to buy a new mattress for it.
I packed my hospital bag weeks ago but will no doubt re-pack it when I go on maternity leave.
I have only took the tags off a few clothes and washed them.....the rest I will leave tags on in case I ave too many of a certain size etc so I an exchange them.
It won't take long to wash them once the baby is here if I want to keep them. Better than being stuck with tons of clothes in the same size.
33 weeks tomorrow....wow in 4 weeks we will be "full-term" - how exciting is that!!!

Wow I didn't realize it was only 4 weeks away!!!
DH and I have been avoiding intercourse because it will most likely put me into labor. So I told him after Christmas were DTD!!!

At my appointment yesterday I talked to my dr about the spotting and discharge and were thinking it's my mucus plug so.....with that being said I'm taking it easy because I'm not trying to go into labor now.
Iv been having tons of BH and she said that's fine as long as I didn't have more than 6 in an hour.
I was having about 4 or 5 an hour yesterday

Jess better take it easy! Did ds come early? I'm expecting 36 weeker for me if I had to guess :)

Nikki I get sick a lot too!

My liitle one is 4lbs 14 oz as of Tuesday...anyone else know baby size to compare? And she's breech with feet above her head.. anyone else breech?

Pillowcaae works fine and I wash all mine as ds would break out like hives if it hadn't been washed :)

Threemakefive no DS didn't come early, they stopped the labor bit it did start at 35 weeks.
I'm kinda expecting it to happen again.

I have another appointment in 2 weeks and I think at that appointment I'll schedule my scan. But I'm SO curious as to how big my little girl is!!
My last scan she was breech (frank breech actually) it looks awfully uncomfortable ! Lol
I was freaking out about her being breech. But a week later I had a scan at an ultrasound school (they do free scans!) it's practice for the students. My scan lasted an hour! It was so much fun to watch! She was head down at that scan :)
I think she moves around a lot! And changes positions a lot!
Just as long as she's head down for labor I don't care lol

Ella was 4 lbs exactly at 31+4 but i think shes bigger than that, means she only gained 4 oz in a week... Who knows tho, i go again monday! :)

Hurray!!! 50days left on my calendar countdown ! :happydance:

Started taking red raspberry leaf tea a few days ago to help ease labour; anybody else taking it as well?

Going to start Evening primrose oil Jan1st! Bring on baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->