All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Jess-hope everything's OK.
Snow Owl-Ella is a lovely name :)
I will ask my midwife at my 28week appointment when I can have the Diabetes test. I have had the flu jab...they said you can't get the flu from having h vaccine...as its not a live vaccine. I can still get colds and other strains of flu...in fact I think I can still catch flu I was vaccinated for....but my symptoms would be milder.
I am looking forward to starting maternity leave.....I am starting to feel tired.
I've never heard of a diaper party.....is it like. Baby shower with diapers as presents? We don't really have baby showers in the UK...not where I am from anyway....
I also get most kicks down below-sometimes the really hurt!! This little one likes to stay low all the time.

Glad your feeling better :) I had this during first tri but nothing since.

Had an idea today and now thinking of the name Ella, what do you think?

Well of course u know how i feel about that name! I absolutely love it :)

Jan 21st, is it ok to join you ladies? My first was 5 days early so I might be equally as lucky with this one? :)

hey girls question: has anyone got really light headed and felt like they were going to pass out?
I almost did today :( & I'm still light headed.
I'm headed to the womans center now. I hope everything is ok

Yes this has happened to me a couple of times over the last week! Not sure what's going on there? Hopefully not a BP thing!

Nikki only just spotted you've chosen that name!! Lol.

Means we now have Ella, Erin and Mia as choices :)

Heres a question for you ladies!

My coat is on the verge of no longer doing up and I can no longer wear any jumpers etc under it.

I mainly wear ski type jackets as they are warm and waterproof but obviously maternity ones don’t exist!

Do you think I should just go without doing my jacket up until January (or possibly further as I can’t see me shrinking straight back into this one) or do I buy a new one in like a XXL? (my currently is a L) which should give me enough growing room.

OH has offered me his big jacket, but it’s just not pretty! Plus I can get one for about £40?

My coat is on the verge of no longer doing up and I can no longer wear any jumpers etc under it.

I mainly wear ski type jackets as they are warm and waterproof but obviously maternity ones don’t exist!

Do you think I should just go without doing my jacket up until January (or possibly further as I can’t see me shrinking straight back into this one) or do I buy a new one in like a XXL? (my currently is a L) which should give me enough growing room.

OH has offered me his big jacket, but it’s just not pretty! Plus I can get one for about £40?
If your out and about a lot then I would spend that 40 quid on a jacket just to feel a bit nicer I got one in size 16 so that it would do me the whole way through, I got a parka one so its down past my bum and nice and warm, best thing ive bought:winkwink:

Glad your feeling better :) I had this during first tri but nothing since.

Had an idea today and now thinking of the name Ella, what do you think?

If it was a girl we were having we were going to call her Ella.. i ADORE that name its gorgeous :flower:

i'm lucky i don't have that problem yet my coats are still fitting me and i can still get into my skinny jeans and i'm a size 10! My MIL reckons i just look fat and not pregnant...i'm hoping i pop soon so i know what not fitting in clothes feels like!

I was like that for a while as well but then i popped thank god but sometimes i reckon other people look more pregnant than me and i HATE that lol!!.. I can still fit into my size 10 jeans SOME of them but i hate the feeling of anything being below my bump or on it it feels uncomfortable im living in maternity leggings that go up way past my bump!

This is my dilemma too! When pregnant with my son my jacket was empire waisted so I would just tie it up. Well two years later I still have that silly jacket! But I'm a little bigger than before, so it really tight on my shoulders for some reason and really uncomfortable especially when driving. I was looking at maternity coats online and in Canadian dollars they run from $120 to $150. But they are all empire waisted and I have a feeling I could get away with it not being pregnant. Luckily the weather has still been mild, but I think I'll have to go take a look at them soon!

I'm thinking of getting this one:

https://www.mountainwarehouse.com/w...ice-womens-ski-jacket-p6369.aspx?cl=TURQUOISE

My current jacket is a size 14 from here so I'm not sure how big to get? Do I just go HUGE just in case?

I love it snow owl! especially in white!

Id probably get the blue as with white ill trash it :p

What size do you reckon tho? xx

I'm thinking of getting this one:

https://www.mountainwarehouse.com/w...ice-womens-ski-jacket-p6369.aspx?cl=TURQUOISE

My current jacket is a size 14 from here so I'm not sure how big to get? Do I just go HUGE just in case?

I recommend trying it on in a store if at all possible.
I had to shop around for quite a while to find one that would leave me enough room to grow..
I like the turquoise one :thumbup: it's very nice

MommyB I see you are a fellow Canadian!! Whereabouts are you from?
I'm in Ont :)

Any other Canadian gals on this thread?

Maybe one or two sizes up.
Its hard to judge sizes. In the end you have a lot of weight gain bit its mostly all belly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->