All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Ladies, I dont think I have anything to worry about but has anyone else got sudden swelling of feet? I'm worried about pre eclampsia now :(

This has been a horrible day! :(
I decided to do some work around the house and take down all the christmas stuff. Because if I go into labor I don't want to worry about that or have to do it when I get out of the hospital.
So after doing all that work I get ready for my little cousins b day partyand we all head over to the bowling alley.
We didn't even make it a mile from the house and my car broke down! There is transmission fuild everywhere! Idk what's wrong with it, but its not good.
We really don't have the money to fix it, esp since rent is due and christmas just passed.
Thing is..... we only have one car and now its broken :( so if I go into labor I don't know what were going to do. Plus DH goes back to work on Wednesday.
I'm stressed and tired and having contractions :( this is not good

Sorry for the rant ladies :(

Ladies, I dont think I have anything to worry about but has anyone else got sudden swelling of feet? I'm worried about pre eclampsia now :(

I just started to swell the other day and it came on so fast i was worried about that too but it wasnt, just normal pregnancy fluid! If u have a headache or nausea then id be worried, but swelling is normal.

This has been a horrible day! :(
I decided to do some work around the house and take down all the christmas stuff. Because if I go into labor I don't want to worry about that or have to do it when I get out of the hospital.
So after doing all that work I get ready for my little cousins b day partyand we all head over to the bowling alley.
We didn't even make it a mile from the house and my car broke down! There is transmission fuild everywhere! Idk what's wrong with it, but its not good.
We really don't have the money to fix it, esp since rent is due and christmas just passed.
Thing is..... we only have one car and now its broken :( so if I go into labor I don't know what were going to do. Plus DH goes back to work on Wednesday.
I'm stressed and tired and having contractions :( this is not good

Sorry for the rant ladies :(

I can imagine ur stressed! :( try to breathe and relax hun even though its hard..everything will work out!

Jess: Oh no hun. I'm sorry to hear about your car. Try not to stress to much. Everything is going to be ok. :hugs:

Snow: No help here with the swelling. When do you go back to the Dr.?

Nikki: Can't wait to hear if tomorrow is the day! :)

AFM: Nothing big here... OB Appt. tomorrow.

Hey ladies...
@jess sorry to hear about the car, I hope everything works out and something comes up. It always seems if it aint one thing its another.

I have not. Had any swelling issues yet! But I agree with nikki.

Afm: I am going through nesting all over again! All we have to do now is get our carpet clean! Also on my to do list is to call the pediatrician tomorrow to see what I need to do before my little one arrives. I have been walking continuously...and I am pretty sure I am still dilating...and I am having the lightning crotch...which means my pelvis is a clear sign that my pelvis is preparing for birth. When I went in for my biomedical u/s her head and body is in position. And she is breathing, and moving just fine. She is soooo ready. I have another appointment thursday!

Sorry to hear that jess...I have been there and it sucks...hope its an easy fix!

Afm lots of contractions....dialated to a 3.. 70% effaced....Nst tomorrow...if these contractions get regular again then we might have a baby soon :)

That sounds hopeful!my doc told me the other day if i was 3cm he was admitting me bc i contract so often! I was 80% effaced as well! Im high risk though so maybe thats why?

That sounds hopeful!my doc told me the other day if i was 3cm he was admitting me bc i contract so often! I was 80% effaced as well! Im high risk though so maybe thats why?

Ya...I think it depends on the Dr really....It could be bc ur high risk...I do have Pre eclampsia but since I didn't progress the hour I was in there the on call Dr said I could go as I see my Dr in the morning...they tend not to keep u here unless your at least a 4 :(

:hugs: thanks girls
I took a bath and relxed :)

I haven't had any swelling really, except on Christmas when I was on my feet all day cooking.

I too have been nesting all over again lol idk why
I think its becaused I'm stressed. I like to cean when I'm stressed :)

SnowOwl-I do the same....so when I went the other day reception booked my next-in my maternity notes I think we get one at approx 38 wks, then 40 then 41 then 42 if baby hasn't arrived....my appointmrnts are always late as she works certain days.....
Snow-I have swollen hands & a bit of a puffy face, but not feet-swelling can be common but if you're worried I would ask for an appointment to put you mind at ease....I have more fluid lately but she checks for Pre-e every time I go so I haven't had protein in my urine since I started swelling. Midwife said I will pee lots a couple of days after the birth-my body getting rid of all this extra fluid.
Jess-ohh that's awful.....how annoying for it to happen now!! Have you someone looking after your LO when you go to hospital that can give you a lift? Hugs.
Oohhhh fingers crossed there's some baby action on here to see in the new year :)

I have had periodic swelling of my fingers, feet and ankles.
I stopped wearing my wedding rings because they were getting impossible to take off. My husbands mom had hers on back when she went for her c-sec to have my husband and since her fingers were swollen they had to cut her rings off. I'm not risking it!!
My BP has been normal/ low sometimes and +1 protein in my urine all the time. But dr doesn't seem concerned. Says its normal at this stage in our pregnancy.

My brother and sister in law are going to help out with DS
They live in our neck of the woods lol were country folk :)
The hospital is about 25 minutes away (on a good clear day)
They said they will be here if we need anything :)

3cm? 80% enfaced... Thats nice progression to have done. I was 1cm, 20% enfaced at 36+3... And I loved that. :)

Jess-that must be a huge relief!!
I haven't worn my rings for months now....I am excited to wear them again after (ahh the little things)...
Well...in case I am not on here later-I hope you all have a fantastic new year :)

oh my days my hips are killing me today had the most rubbish nights sleep everytime i turned over i got a shooting pain in my hips...OH says it looks like bean has dropped more so i'm wondering whether the pain was baby pushing my hips apart to drop down :shrug:

soooo excited we might be getting our first thread babies :happydance:

I hate to say this (in case it's me, lol) but I reckon someone will shock us and have an unexpected early arrival. Lol

I'm here for my amnio and ie been contracting since 3am. They put me on the monitors nd it's every 3 mins.. They may not even do amnio and just induce since she's not being too reactive to the non stress test.. Will let u ladies know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->