All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Good luck nikki!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! Hope everything goes well :hugs:

I haven't worn my ring since summer!
DH proposed in Feb and I had to stop wearing it in July. Got my BFP in may, so I only got to enjoy my ring for about 4 months :(
I can't wait to waer it again! Lol might pack it in my hospital bag!

full term bump!! feel like my bellybuttons guna hit the floor before i get to meet her!!

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/DSC_2330_zps2b7d2efb.jpg

Good luck Nikki...hope you get to meet your bean soon! :flower:

What a day!

So i was contracting earlier but the baby finaly woke up, so that was good. But because i was contracting every 3 ins the doctor at this place didnt feel comfortable doing the amnio incase it threw me into labor. So they sent me an hour away for the amnio in a hospital setting etc..

So we drive an hour.., hook me up the the non stress test, do ultrasound, and find a good fluid pocket, prep me for the amnio and then they insert the needle and that frigger hurt... And usually they can take the fluid right out and be done with it but ella got curious and moved right intk the fluid pocket sk we had to wait for her to move with a needle still in my stomach... Fnal,y they get the fluid and i start contracting like crazy...every two minutes and totally off the charts, and they hurt realy bad..

Well they sent me up to labor and delivery where they checked my cervix and still no changes sk they discharged me and sent me back home, sk we drive an hour home, go to my regular ob for the results.....

The results came in at a 44.. And in irder to induce today they had to be at a 50. This doesnt mean she wasnt mature, but they have ti send the fluid out for a secondary test and bc of the holiday we wont have results until wed morning. So ... Now we wait til wednesday.

Im very bummed, upset, crying, want to curl in a ball, its been a rough day... No new years baby for me but im ok with that.. Just want her healthy... I hope u all have a great new year... I know shell be worth it.

Big hugs Hun. Go get yourself some chocolate and put your feet up xxx

Thanks lol... Im laying in bed as we speak..still contracting.. Lol..

Chin up lovely, i know its tough, but she'll be here soon. x x x

oooh she's playing with you!! :flower: Here's hoping she won't keep you waiting that much longer!! x

Jellybeans-same here-no sleep last night & hubby says bumps seems lower again....my hips Hurt when I wake but it hurts to move from one side to the other in bed cos th baby feels so heavy I just end up on one side all night which gives me a sore hip, then I sit propped up, than back on my side.....
Nikki-fingers crossed Ella comes soon....What is it that they were checking the level of in your amino?
I keep forgetting its new year in 90mins-bet I miss midnight hehe

I'll def see the new year in, got into the habit of going to bed at 1-2am but not waking up till mid day. Should probably break this habit!! lol

So for those of you who are here a few questions...

This time last year how was things for you / where were you?
What 5 things do you want to accomplish by this time next year?
Where do you want to see yourself this time next year :)

Jellybeans-same here-no sleep last night & hubby says bumps seems lower again....my hips Hurt when I wake but it hurts to move from one side to the other in bed cos th baby feels so heavy I just end up on one side all night which gives me a sore hip, then I sit propped up, than back on my side.....
Nikki-fingers crossed Ella comes soon....What is it that they were checking the level of in your amino?
I keep forgetting its new year in 90mins-bet I miss midnight hehe

They are checking her lung maturity..

I'll def see the new year in, got into the habit of going to bed at 1-2am but not waking up till mid day. Should probably break this habit!! lol

this time last year i was desperately trying to get pregnant!! i was on the sofa with my OH seeing in the new year with my MIL watching the London fireworks!

1.I want to get my pre pregnancy figure back!
2.Be a great Mommy
3.Finally get married to my OH
4. Manage to keep breastfeeding
5.Have our own house for our little family

and i want to see my self in a new nicely decorated home with a lovely loving family and maybe plans for baby #2 :D

how about you hun? :flower:

Where do you want to see yourself this time next year?

1. This time last year I was at a new years party catching up with a lot of old friends. I was announcing to a lot of friends that me and the OH had got together (we were best friends before). My parents had just admitted how much they liked him (after getting to know him over christmas) and I was hoping for a good 2012! NEVER knew his would happen!!

1. I want my divorce to finally come through! It's been WAY too long and I'm fed up of the ex popping back up every now and then :(
2. I'd rather like the OH to ask the question, lol...
3. I'd like to financially manage enough to go part time once my leave is up
4. I'd like to make our little house our home
5. I'd like me and OH to be as happy then as we are now

Next year I'd like to be sat down with a large glass of wine discussing how much we love our little peanut and maybe discuss when a little popcorn could join us :)

Last year at this time my hubby and i were in mexico bringing in the new year on or honeymoon ( we waited three long months to go on it because of work schedules lol)

5 things i want to accomplish:
1. Be the best mommy to ella
2. Lose the 40 some lbs i packed on
3. Finish my dining room, living room
4. Get one more online teaching job for extra money to finish the house lol
5. Become more patient, obv im very very impatient ( my little girl needs to be here now !)

Next year i see us with our almost one year old daughter, maybe hanging out with some friends with a nice glass of wine! :)

Nikki lung maturity amnio at 37 weeks??? That is rediculous...ur 'full term' now they shouldn't have even made u do that. I have never heard of that here...so is the plan to induce u weds?? And I can't recall...are you having issues.is.that why.induction?

Nikki: How awful, the amnio sounds terrible. :( You'll be holding Ella soon. :hugs:

AFM: OB appt. went well. No changes from last week. Still 1cm, 20% enfaced, babies head can be felt. Ultrasound tomorrow. :)

I was crying... I had been TTC for 5 months and AF showed up to get me on NYE three days late. I had taken a Clearblue to see a BFN, just to see AF a few hours later.

1. Have a happy Healthy Zoela.
2. Pottytrain DD
3. Move in to my new house thats still under going rennovations
4. Get the Pregnancy weight off
5. Breastfeed for Zoela's whole first year.

Where do you want to see yourself this time next year?
Either Pregnant with baby #3 or TTC.

Yay, its January Ladies! Our month is here! Eeeek! :yipee:

its finally january :happydance: 18 days till my beans here fingers crossed!!! Happy new year ladies!! xxx

anyone been feeling really itchy lately? My stomach and boobs are driving me mad all i want to do is scratch them!!

Nikki-I have never heard of lung maturity being checked.....wonder if they don't do that over here?
This time last year I was stressing being hostess for a NYE party :) we had been TTC a while so I wasn't drinking just in case. AF came after midnight & I was gutted!!
I would like to: - lead a healthier lifestyle, start looking for a better job, have a deposit for a house or be well on the way for that, be a great mum, be as happy as I am now.
This time next year I think we will be starting to TTC number 2....or discussing when to start-we want them fairly close in age & it took us a while to conceive :)
Jellybean-strangely enough I couldn't sleep for itching all over last night but it's mainly gone today-both arms and 1 leg are itchy now but that's just come on.....

Nikki-I have never heard of lung maturity being checked.....wonder if they don't do that over here?
This time last year I was stressing being hostess for a NYE party :) we had been TTC a while so I wasn't drinking just in case. AF came after midnight & I was gutted!!
I would like to: - lead a healthier lifestyle, start looking for a better job, have a deposit for a house or be well on the way for that, be a great mum, be as happy as I am now.
This time next year I think we will be starting to TTC number 2....or discussing when to start-we want them fairly close in age & it took us a while to conceive :)
Jellybean-strangely enough I couldn't sleep for itching all over last night but it's mainly gone today-both arms and 1 leg are itchy now but that's just come on.....

i feel like i have fleas!! OH kept on smacking me last night every time i scratched last night...must be a late pregnancy thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->