All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

That's good
I'm sure you are getting anxious like the rest of us gals!! As much as I enjoy having babes little feet kicking up in my ribs, I'd love to be kissing those little toes instead! :)
Speaking of feet; they measured her foot yesterday at 7.64cm's! Big feet like her momma ;) haha

Welcome Jennifer....
Nikki....I hope Ella try's again...
So, is anyone doing anything nice for New Year? I think I'll get a curry (to try to speed things up) and watch a DVD :)

Oh ladies a tmi warning but has anyone had thrush problems? Was a bit sore last night so used some canestan and went to bed.

This morning I woke up and it's worse, I feel red raw :(

Welcome Jennifer!! Nice to have another Jenny on the thread :thumbup: and you can certainly be sure you're not the only one who is getting impatient for their bean lol I'm one of the biggest moaners about getting my pink bean here lol

Mrs H- I am just going to sit on my ball every day bouncing away and eat as much "labour inducing" food as i can lol can't believe that i'm finally full term!!

Snow- I've not experienced thrush but i feel for you i can't imagine it's very pleasant :flower: hope you feel better soon!

Yea ithink ill make induction before she comes lol... It feels like shes high today, but who knows! Good thing is that doc said ill be favourable to induction and it may not take long, so im really counting on monday as her birthday! :). Just a few more days but im ok with that...were cleaning the entire house and organizing today...think im nesting lol, or freaking out that just a few moredays of us lol...plus its snowing outside! Who knows maybe my water will break while cleaning lol.

very exciting for you nikki all you girls seem to be coming along nicely its getting very interesting all these symptoms etc xx

Am a bit bored so designed this tattoo to get after little lady shows her face!! What do you think ladies?

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/KatyTattoo_zps672711a2.jpg

It's gorgeous! Your very talented :)

I can't draw for toffee unless its on a computer :)

LOve the tattoo!!!! I would put it on the front of my shoulder.

Love the tattoo I know who I'm having draw up mine now lol YOU!!

More pains today hope she comes soon :)

The freezer stock is finished!! 6 hours of cooking and we have so many meals its scary!

When my feet don't feel like exploding ill count up how much we have :)

Love the tattoo jellybeans.
What about the top of your foot? Depending on how big you want it.

Am i the only one somewhat freaking out that baby can be here anyday now?! I feel so unprepared :/

Love the tattoo jellybeans.
What about the top of your foot? Depending on how big you want it.

oooo never thought of that :thumbup: i like the idea of the back of my shoulder too...guess it's a hard one to think about :flower:

Never had thrush Snow -hope it goes soon.
Jellybeans-I am bouncing now whilst typing hehe. That is an absolutely gorgeous tattoo!!! Did you draw it yourself??!!! Wow!!!
Nikki-I just want them out now-I'll freak after hehe.

I like the foot idea, it can be painful but so was the one on my ribs. :/

Never had thrush Snow -hope it goes soon.
Jellybeans-I am bouncing now whilst typing hehe. That is an absolutely gorgeous tattoo!!! Did you draw it yourself??!!! Wow!!!
Nikki-I just want them out now-I'll freak after hehe.

Hahaha its like i hit 37 weeks and i now have every ache and pain possible and today i started to waddle lol.ill have to put a bump pic up later :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->