All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Never had thrush Snow -hope it goes soon.
Jellybeans-I am bouncing now whilst typing hehe. That is an absolutely gorgeous tattoo!!! Did you draw it yourself??!!! Wow!!!
Nikki-I just want them out now-I'll freak after hehe.

yup i did :D

Nikki- I don't think i'd be brave enough for ribs haha

can't believe we're all 37 weeks it's seems like yesterday we were all coming into the 3rd tri! just think for some of us a few more days and we could be meeting our babies!! I am so excited i actually want to pop her out right now i'm so ready for her and looking at her moses basket the other side of the room really isn't helping matters lol

Yeah-I just seem so much more uncomfortable the past few days-like when we hit nearly 37 weeks.....I don't know if it's psychological or just cos baby's had started to drop?

anyone have this weird feeling down THERE like air or something i literally feel like his head is going to pop out of me at any minute such a weird feeling?! Only kinda came on me yesterday and today and kind of stinging on and off?

Nikki - I have finally started Pre planning, just about to make a topic about it.

Snow if the thrush is too bad call Dr they gave me a prescription one its for outside only and it cleared it right up...id never had one til this pregnancy and have had it like 4 times!! Try 20 minute Epson salt baths they really help too :)

Hi all.
smileyx...i am also feeling this thing.espacillay when i am in kitchen or doing some cleaning...it feels as something
hitting again and again to the bottom of the tummy and my hand involuntarily moves to it to hold it. strange.
Baby is 4/5 engaged, i was having some trush lately but not now. Had some sharp pains at 4 in the morning, thought it might be
the start of the event but then it went away.

i am also getting a little upset wid the pains now, i wanted the baby to come on xmas or now after 7th jan.
actually 1st jan is the birthday of my SIL whome i dislike the most..and i dont want my baby to come on that day as she will
keep on saying on every birthday that my nephew is like me.:( shame but....my baby has to listen me. so i am taking it easy
not to trigger anything....

i have heard that when the labor is coming due to the biological clock, the baby settles and shows minimum movements, is that
true?
caz my baby is having a dance party...bouncing alot....:)

best of luck everyone.

No-I haven't felt that but baby's not engaged yet-is yours?

I dont know dont have my hospital appointment until the 9th of Janurary- 9 days before im due, my sister in law is a midwife though so might get her to check me tommorow:thumbup: have a feeling he is engaging though as havent had this feeling before!!

My baby has quieted down the past few days but im pretty sure its bc she has absolutely no room! The only time i feel her now is if she stretches up into my ribs or if i press on her legs shell shift them, thats it...

I love hiccups low down as I know he's head down. Lol.

The pressure has def eased on my chest so I assumed he had dropped. Plus had terrible pressure on top of my cervix the other day so even thought he could be engaged. But hiccups are still in my pelvis so prob not.

Had another 'don't know if I can do this' crying session to OH last night :(

I started bouncing on the ball after the midwife told me fri that baby is 2/5th engaged so an hoping they ave dropped a bit more.....3 times last night I woke from my sleep with a pain down below-it was strong enough to wake me up but I got back to sleep after (unless I dreamt it all) -bhope it means baby was engaging :) will see at my next midwife appt in a couple of weeks......not long now if there's a new year baby :)

Mrs H when is your next appointment? I have one on Friday which is 2 weeks from my last one :)

Well they got moved around a bit due to th holidays so a week on tues is my next (last one was late cos I was due it Xmas day).

Well they got moved around a bit due to th holidays so a week on tues is my next (last one was late cos I was due it Xmas day).

same as me i was due to be seen xmas day so got moved to the 28th and now i'm not being seen again till the 8th...which is the day after most of my family think i'll be in labour lol

Am I the only one that books one appointment at a time?

When I finish with my midwife I go to the receptionist at the childrens centre (where I see her) and say how many weeks time :)

So I have no idea when my next one is after this week (38 weeks), do you think I'll go weekly or will she wait for my due date? (she only does friday clinics)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->