All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Cute pic Jess!!

I have been off work for te holiday nd in between semesters.. But I go back a week after Ella is born.. I may take the first week off.. But I teach from home and Monday thru Wednesday nights for like 3 hrs so its no big deal.. But there's no way I could work right now.. I'm so miserable lol

Tomorrow at 2:30 will be induced to ripen me with a balloon.. They'll keep that in overnight and take it out Friday am at 5am.. If she doesn't come within 5-6 hrs from then they'll do. C section!! She will be in our arms by Friday! So excited!!

Nikki, Good Luck with the induction tomorrow. I am hoping you don't have to go the c-section route. And try to keep us posted as much as you can!!! Can't wait to see photos of baby ella!!! Looks like she will be the first baby on our thread. :)

AFM- I am still contracting on and off. When they do decide to pick up, it does not happen long enough for me to think about going to the hospital. I was very close to going last night but it slowed down again. At first they were more in my back but not its starting to trickle on down to my lower abdomen. And I can feel my pelvis stretching and that hurts. I look at it as progress being made and my body is preparing to get her here. I have a doctor appointment in the morning and I am hoping for some good progress, If I am still at 2cm I might just lose it!!! LOL.

I hope everyone enjoyed their new year!!! Its finally our month!!!! Yay us!!!

Yay Nikki :)

Chillies I'm with ya girl....had em bad last night dialated to a 3 :) gl tomorrow.

:happydance: yey Nikki!!

Chiles me too! Having contractions but nothing progressed :(
Ah! I'm getting so impatient! Lol

Cute bump Jess.
Eehh Nikki-not long now :) How exciting!!
Snow-yes....finished work before Christmas.....
Chiles, three makefive & Jess-eeehhh you're all having contractions-wow-no BH here or anything....feel the odd twinge which I think may be by dropping a bit more? Very mild tummyache comes & goes.

Good luck Nikki!!! :yipee: I'm being hopeful we will all have babies by Friday, but I may be a dreamer lol

Ive had the odd contraction.. Just Braxton hicks. Mild periodlike cramping and low back ache.

TMI But Anybody else going #2 like 3-5 X a day??! With that and nausea I'm grasping at straws, but hoping its the start of something!!!

Omg! I was wondering the samething ladybug!
I've been to the bathroom 3 times already today! I was wondering if I was getting ready to go into labor or if it was all the pork and sourcrout I ate yesterday :rofl:
Plus I've had terrible heartburn all day :(

Yea the other day i went 5bm's!! Crazy...i heard it can be from baby dropping?

I've been going lots too......& with all the peeing I'm going thru looroll like crazy lol

Lol yep girls that's baby dropping... I've had vomitting like crazy too most everytime I eat ugggh...so ready!

Afm I have a biophysical profile sono tomorrow...and will for sure have baby by Monday night :)

Zoela weighs 7lbs 1oz, which is 50 percentile, measuring right on with her due date. She is also head down and fully engaged. I'm 1cm dilated and 20% enfaced. Heart rate is 140bpm. (She is 12oz bigger than DD was at this point.) We will be meeting our little love one day soon. :)

I do know that I won't be induced before 39 weeks and for sure I won't be allowed to go past my EDD.

I'm a bit surprised that she's taking up my whole belly. And she doesn't have much room left in there. My Dr. will really be looking at my placenta. With GD thats our worry that the placenta will stop doing its job earlier. So, I'm very curious to hear what he says on Monday. And I will go with whatever he suggests.

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_1580.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_1581.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_1582.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_1583.jpg

Tomorrow at 2:30 will be induced to ripen me with a balloon.. They'll keep that in overnight and take it out Friday am at 5am.. If she doesn't come within 5-6 hrs from then they'll do. C section!! She will be in our arms by Friday! So excited!!
very exciting cant wait nikki to see your little girl

Thanks!! Going to go shower now ..go to lunch with hubby, drop the dog off and be on our way! :)

jpg this is me at nearly 38wks at hospital for yet another scan as bump is now measuring 33cm midwife reckons jaydens just moved down but says it needs checking not that im complaining as i get to see him again lol :happydance: xx

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4

Thanks!! Going to go shower now ..go to lunch with hubby, drop the dog off and be on our way! :)
i bet you are sooooo excited i hope everything goes the way you want it and i will be keeping an eye out to see how you progress xx

Ooohhh so exciting Nikki :)
Dee-my bump def looks smaller the past 2 days and I can feel Baby is lower....so I think I will measure smaller next time? But I was measuring ahead anyway-oohh enjoy seeing your LO again :)
I have a bit of mild backache since bump dropped-just when I walk....I think the heaviness of the bump & gravity is causing it......

Ooohhh so exciting Nikki :)
Dee-my bump def looks smaller the past 2 days and I can feel Baby is lower....so I think I will measure smaller next time? But I was measuring ahead anyway-oohh enjoy seeing your LO again :)
I have a bit of mild backache since bump dropped-just when I walk....I think the heaviness of the bump & gravity is causing it......

i will lol yes ive had some backache too and pains down below too midwife said she wasnt worried but had to send me with measuring nearly 5 weeks behind lets hope its not much longer now for us all i hope i dont go to due date xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->