All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Fingers crossed once we start seeing arrivals they keep coming fast :)

Had enough, OHs ex has reared her head again and causing problems.

I'm stressed and sat here panicking. Know it won't be long before she pops up on here to ruin my life completely.

I'm so stressed and had enough of everything.

I have no one to talk to about it as it makes me easy to find.

I can't even tell OH as hell get angry and kick off (not at me).

Give up :(

Had enough, OHs ex has reared her head again and causing problems.

I'm stressed and sat here panicking. Know it won't be long before she pops up on here to ruin my life completely.

I'm so stressed and had enough of everything.

I have no one to talk to about it as it makes me easy to find.

I can't even tell OH as hell get angry and kick off (not at me).

Give up :(

awww im sorry things aren't working out for you atm hun :flower: us girls are always here for a chat if you need us :kiss:

Thanks hunny, worried at the mo she'll pop up on here. She's very good at making me look like the bad one. Long story...

Thanks hunny, worried at the mo she'll pop up on here. She's very good at making me look like the bad one. Long story...

well we've gotten to know you and know you're not bad so she can screw herself :thumbup:

Not bad? Yeh cheers love :p Lol

No news from nikki, shall we assume this is good news?

How about a little prediction on when she'll have the LO? What do we know timing wise? Nothing beats a good game!

Had an internal today and still not dilated enough for a stretch and sweep :(
Found out from my ultrasound last week that her estimated fetal weight was 6lb9oz. Hoping for a decently sized baby (as I was 8lb10oz and hubby 8lb11oz) !!

Snowowl- :hugs: I really hope you don't get too stressed out. Baby can feel everything mama feels.. Vent to us if you need to!!

Nikki- still crossing my fingers for good news soon!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

Right I'm saying she won't need the c-section and will have her little girl at 9am (her local time) :)

Weight guess? Hmm 7lb 3oz :)

So excited!

Snow Owl-well we shall ignore her if she dares try!!!
Oohh Nikki guess -erm I say 7lbs 5oz 11am her time :)

No I say 8lbs ....I see Nikki said she was close to 8lbs on a prev post......
Aarrgghh I am in bed and I need to get up to eat ggrrr

Dont mention food, you'll get me going!! Lol

Sorry hehe....I did get up though-poor hubby must have managed to fall back asleep after I accidently woke him cos he is snoring away hehe

Balloon is in and I'm having contractions which means its Doig its job! :) will update u in the morning.. They are painful though :(

Oohhhh Nikki - that's exciting!!! No idea what the balloon is-sounds strange but I hope Ella comes really fast & that you can manage the pain :)

Wishing you the best with your labor and delivery Nikki!!!!! Can't want for your update!!!!

AFM- My doctor appointment went well. My results from my Biophysical ultrasound looked great and she weighs 5 and 1/2 pounds. I thought she would be way bigger than that. I go in for another Bio physical monday And my last OB appointment is tuesday. I also passed my Non stress test, And contractions were 7 mins apart. I am still at 2 cm dialated but my cervix is soft. Baby head is still engaged. etc. blah blah blah. Over all she is doing well and thats all that matters. I hope all is well with everyone!!

Chiles-not sure what a bio physical is but glad all went well :) so are your interactions regular then? Does that mean that you are in slow labour? Can you feel the contractions? Oohhhh it sounds like you could be next after Nikki?
Awww I feel no signs of arrival being anytime on boo.

Its an ultrasound where they check the baby breathing, heart, movements. measurements, the placenta, etc...just making sure everything is functioning well with her. Yes I have contractions on a regular basis but after today I feel like I am having thme for nothing because I was still at 2cm. I am scheduled for induction on the 14th either ways so I am not going to complain. Its a little over a week away. Who knows, You may be next....i don't think any sign can tell us when these babies will show. So don't get discourage.

Oooh chiles you def sound like you could be next! :)

Crickey girls its 2am and I'm starving!!!!

Nikki - best of luck sweetheart, when you come back on can you let us know about this balloon? It's not something I've heard of :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->