All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Miss Hopeful...IDK if you have kids yet but let me tell you, often times we feel gutted delivery won't be as we hoped...but I can reassure you, when its all said and done it wont matter :) All that will matter is you have a healthy baby, it really is for the best to be monitored. I too have Pre-E and have been on bedrest for weeks, as much as it sucks I know its for the best. That is why I am being induced which I didn't want as it was more painful for induction than going into labor (I was induced with dd and not with ds) So...keep your chin up as baby will be here soon :)

YaY! Nikki she will be here in no time :)

Snow, keep us posted on all that did they say how high your protein in urine and bp is? Also sorry to hear oh is sick, all my extended family has the flu too EVEN the ones who got the flu shot!

In day ward now, my BP has dropped since this morning but they want to do another one in 20 minutes and also waiting on my bloods.

My protein is very high but I've also been diagnosed with a UTI which could be the cause of that. It was the mixture of high BP, swelling and headaches that worried them!

Feral monitor was funny, peanut kept moving so they couldn't track the heartbeat. Hehe.

Threemakefive.....thanks :) I feel better now-I was just a bit shocked when I posted earlier-I had it in my head I wanted a medication-free water birth....& had mentally prepared for that, so it was a shock to think I shall have to have a "dry" birth.....obviously as long as baby arrives safe and sound that's the main thing.
I hope they have mobile monitors so I can move around....but I will just go with the flow.
Snow Owl-hey I think we had the feelings we were going to be last on this thread? May not be now hehe. Aww I am glad peanut is well :)

BP has dropped but want to do another round in an hour and wait for bloods to come back :)

Mrs hopeful....I know here if your induced you can't get up and walk around but if its just labor and bp issues they let you off monitors to walk around so you should get to do that at least :)

Snow glad they are checking it out further and hopefully it works out how you want (Idk if you want to have her today or not lol)

SnowOwl....hope that you are feeling OK!!
Threemakesfive.....when is your induction?

Monday morning bright and early :) being my third, all the contractions I'm having and dialated to a three I'm hoping it will go quick.and easy :)

BP normal now :) still no bloods back tho and need to see doctor before we know what's happening!! :(

yay nikki wont be long now snow sorry about your raised bp hun ive been on meds for years for bp well went for scan today jayden is growing ok but theyve got me going to see consultant on tuesday because bump measuring small i cant see what all the fuss is about if scan is saying hes ok xx

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 3
BP ok, bloods ok, sample ok :) 2 sets of bloods spoilt so they are retesting and need to call in the morning :)

But they think its all ok so I'm home :)

Well.....my cervix is closed and tight :( so looks like I'm going to be prego for a while!
Prob still be prego on my b day (Jan19th)
DH and I had a wonderful lunch at Olive Garden, I ate SO much! And enjoyed a nice glass of wine :) DH didn't like me drinking it in public but honestly I really don't care what everyone thinks! Lol
We also talked about induction. And we both agreed that if I don't go into labor over my birthday wekend then at my apointment on the 18th (Friday) ill asked if I can be induced on Monday (the 21st) its my grandmas b day :) and ill be 4 days past my due date by then
Feels good to have a plan .....somewhat

glad everyone is ok! Happy 38 weeks ladies :happydance: 2 weeks to go!

Niki posted on another page that she had Ella! So cute! <3

Congrats nikki can't wait to see pic of ella xx

Eeehh not long then three makes five :) I hope all goes well.
SnowOwl-that's a relief that hopefully everything's OK!!
Woo hoo Nikki-haven't seen the other thread but congrats on the birth of baby Ella!!!!!
Time is starting to drag-I keep thinking we are at due date already hehe-I forgot we have 2 weeks to go still till EDD :)

Three make five, I think it was 7 15 so I think you win!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->