All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Thanks ladies! Still in hospital til tomorrow :). Thanks for posting that! :). Im gunna go post another one to the jellybeans thread...shes such a cutie ! Enjoying every minute! Not sure how to post on here from ipad im sorry :(

Def got better sleep last night, still swollen though but feeling great !

Glad you're enjoying it hun xx just saw the other pic on fb talk about cute!! So jealous cant wait to meet my little girl!!

Nikki-awwww she def is adorable!! Glad you managed to get some sleep!!!
Let's hope this is the start hehe.....sorry TMI-but is anyone else still having lots of BM? It's been a week now, and more discharge for a week or two......
SnowOwl-awww that's nice of your mum :)

Nikki-awwww she def is adorable!! Glad you managed to get some sleep!!!
Let's hope this is the start hehe.....sorry TMI-but is anyone else still having lots of BM? It's been a week now, and more discharge for a week or two......
SnowOwl-awww that's nice of your mum :)

I've definitely had more discharge and bits of plug...haven't really had BM though :/

Aww Nikki she's so so so cute! She looks just like her 3D pic!!

More discharge over here too! But no plug :( figured I wouldn't since I'm not dilating or anything
I'm getting SO anxious to have my little one now! 2 weeks seem so far away! I don't want to wait any longer :(

No plug has gone that I have noticed......when your plug starts going does that mean that you have started dilating? Aarrgghh I am getting impatient now hehe. The next 4 weeks are going to drag till LO arrives :) I feel guilty being so impatient when it's not even my due date yet hehe......

Nikki-

No plug has gone that I have noticed......when your plug starts going does that mean that you have started dilating? Aarrgghh I am getting impatient now hehe. The next 4 weeks are going to drag till LO arrives :) I feel guilty being so impatient when it's not even my due date yet hehe......

Nikki-

I have no idea if it means ur dilated lol but I know ive been losing bits here and there for a couple of weeks now and baby only started to engage at 36 weeks so who knows lol :shrug:

Ah well fingers crossed we won't have long to wait to join Nikki in the mommy club :)

my 38 week bump! feel like it's getting smaller

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/20130105_191136_zps74d956f5.jpg

OMG Ella is adorable looks just like the sono she had done!! Wow!! :)

They say this late in the game if you lose parts of your plug it typically means your dialating or thinning out at least :) I have lost 2 big pieces of it this week and am now dialated to a 3 so it must be fairly accurate :)

Jelly you have a cute bump :)

Afm...feeling exceptional today!!! kinda weird but i barely feel preggo besides she is moving a ton and i hit my bump on the cabinet when i make dinner lol I feel really good today tho...maybe because I know I will be in the hospital in 38 hours getting started with my induction :)

My bump looks smaller since it dropped-not sure it that's normal or not....? But maybe that's what's happened to you Jellybean.
After being quiet most of the day I feel that there's a circus in my belly hehe. Hope that means LO is getting impatient & is coming out soon......keeps moving from facing my left to facing my right.
Threemakefive-Oohhhh 38hours is not long-:)
It feels like LO keeps pressing down hard - not sure if he/she is engaging more? Or if it's just the head moving & gravity making it feel that way?

Ladies...

Last day or two I've noticed my boobs have got bigger and my nipples are def darker.

Plus peanut has been quieter today (still plenty of movement but not as much as normal).

This isn't signs is it...?

Oohhhh I hope so!!!
SnowOwl-no idea but my boobs hadn't grown all pregnancy but I said to hubby yest I thought they had grown a little so hopefully :) have you packed your at yet? I did mine ages ago but am just adding some last minute additions that I had to get :)

Still not done it! Lol. Need to buy a few things when I go into town on Tuesday :)

You are definately more laid back than me :) I had mine mostly done by 28 weeks hehe. Mine is now done bar mobile, iPod purse which I can't put in till last minute-so really, it's done.....maybe I should have left more to do-to ease boredom! :)

I'm with Mrs. I have mine and ohs ready and both my kiddos ready...bought my final things today :)

Mrs.Hopeful my boobs have grown the last few days too, and have become super itchy! (I think its from the stretching)
Also my nipples seem a lot bigger too! Weird!
DH made a comment the other day and then asked if they were going to start leaking lol

My bags are packed and ready to go!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->