All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Nikki: Ella is soooo beautiful! I enjoy seeing her pictures! How exciting that you'll be taking her home tomorrow. :)

Jellybeans: I don't think your bump looks smaller. It's beautiful! :)

For the rest of us... Anyday, I hope it won't be to long.

I keep checking-no leaky boobs yet hehe.....that will be strange when/if that happens hehe.
I just hope we don't forget the hospital bags when we go....think I'll put them & my notes in the carbons ready after my next midwife appt as hopefully (fingers crossed) I won't make me next appt after that :)

Ms Hopeful: I hope I don't have another appt. after my next either. :) My boobs never leaked with DD, and I don't think they will this time either. Some women have leaky boobs in the second trimester. It's strange how some do, some don't.

I had one night of leaky boobs about a month ago, but nothing since :)

I really need to get my bag sorted but I'm not going into town at the weekend and the kids are off on Monday!

Leinzlove -they have just started growing but even then it's just a little-so I don't think I will get leaking before birth now?
Snow-eeehhh what are you like hehe. If you lived nearby I'd come pack it for you hehe....I understand you not wanting to shop at a weekend-I hate busy shops-up yeah it should be quiet mon with the kids back to school :)

The kids go back Tuesday so I've decided to wait until then :) primark shouldn't be suicidal :p

ive got jaydens stuff all sorted but non of my stuff is in the case i should really get it done lol my boobs are just super itchy at the moment hubby keeps looking at me and asking if i want a hand hehe wont be long now will it girls xx

ive got jaydens stuff all sorted but non of my stuff is in the case i should really get it done lol my boobs are just super itchy at the moment hubby keeps looking at me and asking if i want a hand hehe wont be long now will it girls xx

my boobs are super itchy too! But that's coz i think i've got PUPPP or whatever it's called :cry: need to get this baby out now i don't want an induction don't know why the thought of one scares me :/

my boobs are super itchy too! But that's coz i think i've got PUPPP or whatever it's called :cry: need to get this baby out now i don't want an induction don't know why the thought of one scares me :/

lol im glad im not the only one who has them ive never had an induction so i dont know what its like but im sure you ll go into labour on your own and everything will be fine :hugs: xx

My boobs have been hurting... Really excited about my Appt. tomorrow. I really want to know what the Dr. is going to say. I wonder if I'll be scheduled an induction for next week.

Dee: I was induced with DD, and it was perfect. Not all inductions are bad.

Snow: Oh no, I hope you have time to get your bag packed before labor. I've had mine packed for 3 weeks now.

Dearest peanut: PLEASE get out of my ribcage as mummy is hurting lots!!!! Your meant to be dropping now and getting lower making it easier for mummy, but your not!!!!

Every time you move you really hurt mummy and earlier you completey took my breath away and that hurt even more!!!

Love you, mummy!

omg think i've sprung a leak i went to the bathroom and my pantyliner was wet! Sorry if tmi...haven't had any cramps or anything though so i'm just keeping an eye on it to see if anymore comes out...got my fingers crossed that it may have been though!!

Oooh jelly! Could be!!!

I notice mine appears damp sometimes but it's def just discharge for me!

Oooh jelly! Could be!!!

I notice mine appears damp sometimes but it's def just discharge for me!

yeah im wondering if that's what it was...as i haven't felt anything :cry: got really excited too!

I hate to ask but did you feel it? Lol

i felt something but i just thought it was cm coming out coz sometimes i can feel that...but nothings happened anymore...boooo baby getting mummy excited!

I've been known (when I was very damp the other day!) to touch the panty liner (sorry so disgusting I know!!) and check it was CM and not water....

Sorry havnt said much ladies.. We got home from the hospital today...ella is a little jaundiced but shes going to be ok. Were gunna check her levels again in two days...

Shes such a doll, im just having a hard time dealing with the birth and becoming a new mommy all at once,, baby blues i guess :( just kinda hit me today...

Hope u all get ur bundles soon, ive been reading :)

:hug:
Aww nikki I hope you get all setteled in at home and adjust. Its such a big change
:happydance: yey for being home!

Jellybeans hope its the start of something !

I've been having BHs all day (they are getting pretty strong now) but they are not progressing into anything :(
I know I prob won't go into labor anytime soon (by contractions) just have a feeling
I think the only way this baby is coming is if my water breaks and the odds of that are very very low (from what I've heard) but my water broke with DS so I'm really really hoping it happens again
But then again.....it prob won't :(
Right now would be so great!
The house is clean, all the laundry is done, my legs are shaved and nails done :)
Everyones bags are packed
And Its the begining of the week! I would like to be in the hospital in the beginng of the week this way when I go home it will be closer to the weekend and DH will be home with me :)
But.....she won't come when its convienent for me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->