All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Nikki- I think that's normal...once you get your routine going it will be okay. I think I probably end up feeling like that myself once it's over. Hope everything start feeling normal for u soon.

Jess- I swear you took the words out my mouth....it would be very nice to have her come when we are ready. My home rarely needs cleaning but I don't want any laundry or dirty dishes in the sink. Beds made and etc. Good thing is if she waits until my induction then I can have my house cleaned the way I want to this weekend....one week to go for me! I am excited

Nikki- I think that's normal...once you get your routine going it will be okay. I think I probably end up feeling like that myself once it's over. Hope everything start feeling normal for u soon.

Jess- I swear you took the words out my mouth....it would be very nice to have her come when we are ready. My home rarely needs cleaning but I don't want any laundry or dirty dishes in the sink. Beds made and etc. Good thing is if she waits until my induction then I can have my house cleaned the way I want to this weekend....one week to go for me! I am excited

Hugs Nikki-what a massive adjustment in your life.....such a big change is boun to create an emotional response.....I am sure in a day or two you will feel more settled :)
Is it today threemakefive has her induction? Looks like she will be next?
Jelly/Snow-I was feeling a bit wet yest.....I hope I am not weeping myself slightly hehe....think it's just extra discharge....i dont think I am leaking waters but will keep an eye on it....the joys of pregnancy hehe.
Jess-I was hoping LO would come at the weekend so DH would be home....if I do go into labour when he is at work I don't know at what stage to call him......as some people have ages and ages before they need to go to hospital. On one hand-I probably won't want to be alone, on the other, I won't want him wasting a half days leave if the baby doesn't come that day? Iykwim? Guess I will see how I feel at the time.....i have too much time to over think things.

I'm not surprised :) exciting!!! I hope your LO decides to come quick :) best wishes.

Hi three makes five, have they given you a plan? Or is it just induction today?

Good luck threemakesfive!! :flower:
I'll be thinking of you and checking for updates!

I must say I am starting to get real jealous of the January babies arriving now! I can't wait for my turn!!!!! Come out LO!!!

Reading some of the other topics I've realised I really need to get ready.... Lol.

So am hitting the shops today for hospital bag items :) and this weeks target is to have the house ready, just in case he's a week early :)

Yay Snow Owl-enjoy shopping :) hope your OH is feeling better!
Ladybug-me too......hurry up baby-mommy wants to meet you :)

Thanks ladies....I go in at 630am and start pitocin as my cervix is 3cm and 70% effaced :) with my first induction took 12 hrs and I wasnt dialated at all when we started... so hoping it goes a bit quicker :) will update once I get started!!

12 hours to kickstart labour or a 12 hour labour? Just wondering in case I get induced (I know nothing about inductions).

Pah terrible day at the shops!!

Turns out primark get rid of 90% of their nightwear after christmas!

Got some PJs and a dressing gown but I'm not overly 'thrilled' with them :(

Pah terrible day at the shops!!

Turns out primark get rid of 90% of their nightwear after christmas!

Got some PJs and a dressing gown but I'm not overly 'thrilled' with them :(

that sucks normally primarks nightwear is so nice and uber comfy!

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/2days_zps97ec8110.jpg

My little chunky monkey! :)

Today so far is a much better day, I plan on writing my birth story later and will attach it so all you ladies can prepare yourself lol..

I finally got up and was able to feed her and change her and give her a sponge bath last night so it was nice and I felt more like a mommy. It really improved my mood. I def have to say it is all getting a bit easier, and I am just enjoying every minute of it !

awwww how cute is ella im looking forward to reading your birth story nikki xx

Threemakefive: Eeek so exciting! :) Can't wait to see pics!

Nikki: Ella is so beautiful! I love seeing her face everywhere. :)

AFM: I'm scheduled for induction next Monday Jan. 14 @ 4pm (US Eastern). So, baby will be here that night or the next day. I have to be there at 3:15pm to set up my room. I'm so excited!

Wow-not long Leinzlove :)
I am not feeling great today.....bad back, feeling a bit sick (maybe from the back pain)?....feeling so uncomfortable.....I posted earlier that I had really bad back spasms sporadically for the past week or so...the pain is so bad I can't move when I get it.....but it's at the top of my back...does anyon else get this?

Hmmmmm. Down the pub catching up with girly mates and suddenly decided I REALLY want to pack my hospital bag when I get home.

Jesus, this better not be my version of nesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->