All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

oooo yay threemakefive look forward to the updates :thumbup:

atm for me nothing seems to be happening apart from i'm getting crazy pressure down below!! feels like bubba is going to fall out! just bouncing on my ball to see if i can engage her more before tomorrows MW appointment :haha: i know i'm cheeky!!

Ellas Birth Story!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...plicated-birth-but-so-worth.html#post24528457

Threemakefive: Yay for Waters going! Won't be long. :)

MrsHopeful: I also get the back spasms. Mine are right where my bottom bra line is. I looked it up and there is a muscle there. I sit with a heating pad on it. (Or maybe I'm feeling something different.)

Nikki: Love Ella's story! I'm so glad she's here! :)

Ooohhh exciting Threemakesfive...... :)
Leinzlove-I have had a hot water bottle on it for hours and it's just uncomfortable now.....mine is higher up & some days I get it, others I don't.....it's just so scary when I can't move.
I have just had a nap but am feeling sick so am going to go back to bed-I can't wait to read Ellas birth story & catch up on ThreemakesFives's news tomorrow.
SnowOwl-hehe...that's good...get it packed missy :)

Def feeling more uncomfortable and 'pressure' today. Had chiropractor this morning and he said he'd played with my hips so it could help with the engaging!

I think we need some guesses for 3make5! :)

I'll go with 3am GMT (as I dont know what her local time is...) and 7lb 10oz :D

i say 7am and 8lb 2oz lol but im rubbish with guessing stuff lol

I guess 5am 7lbs 2oz :)
I am feeling loads better now-felt really sick earlier-but hunky dory now....

Congrats hun! I was right! :wohoo: When you get some rest, I'd like all of your details.

Congratulations!!

2 down and how many to go?
Mrs H, me, CharlieO, Leinzlove, Jess and Jelly?

I know I've forgotten some people! (Apologies!)

Asking again is anyone team yellow other than me and mrs H? xx

Sorry havent been on in a while hope everybody is good and excited about nearing the end FINALLY!!!
MASSIVE Congrats to threemakefive and Nikki :)
Currently in bits and hoping to go any moment can barely walk with the stinging feeling up my vaj jay jay :( feel like its never gonna be over!!

Congrats on arrival no 2!

We've got a c-section planned on the 15th, unless he decides to make an early arrival or he turned without me noticing - our date is pretty set. A week today bump will be here! Ahhhhhh! :wacko:

Smiley: Hope it happens for you soon.

Snow: Not team yellow here! Do you have any thoughts on what gender you are carrying?

CharlieO: I'm with you! Scheduled induction for Jan. 14. Depending on how it goes, our babies could be born on the same day. :)

Right, finally sorting my hospital bag!

I have...
Me:

PJs
Dressing Gown
Wash Bag
Cheap Underwear
Socks
Maternity Towels
Breast Pads
Going home top (will wear jeans in)

Baby:
Nappies
Wipes
2 x hats
3 x short vest
3 x long sleeve sleep suit
Going home outfit
Blanket

(Not got a huge amount of baby clothes as were team yellow and OH will want to buy some pink / blue once they arrive)

Also think we'll take...
Snacks
Drinks
Camera + charger
Kindle + charger
Phone + charger + headphones
T shirt to labour in ( can I ask for a gown?)
Comfy vest tops
Slippers

Have I missed anything obvious? I should only be in for 24 hours but if I stay longer ill make OH bring stuff in.

Right, finally sorting my hospital bag!

I have...
Me:

PJs
Dressing Gown
Wash Bag
Cheap Underwear
Socks
Maternity Towels
Breast Pads
Going home top (will wear jeans in)

Baby:
Nappies
Wipes
2 x hats
3 x short vest
3 x long sleeve sleep suit
Going home outfit
Blanket

(Not got a huge amount of baby clothes as were team yellow and OH will want to buy some pink / blue once they arrive)

Also think we'll take...
Snacks
Drinks
Camera + charger
Kindle + charger
Phone + charger + headphones
T shirt to labour in ( can I ask for a gown?)
Comfy vest tops
Slippers

Have I missed anything obvious? I should only be in for 24 hours but if I stay longer ill make OH bring stuff in.

Vaseline for babys bottom - they say the first poo is very sticky, so its worth putting vaseline on its bum when you first put the nappy on - helps with the first change!

Also a lot of people say lip balm - esp if you plan to use gas and air. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->