All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Here is a pic of all the diapers and wipes we got! :)
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-10-23100430.jpg[/IMG]

I'm super excited to see what cute cloths she gets! Little girls cloths are SO adroable!
My shower is on the 11th

Im not having a baby shower as people dont really have them here ive only ever been to one!!

I dont think ill have a nappy party either cos my mother in law is stocking up on loads of nappies for us already so id have way too many!!

my baby shower is in 2 weeks (nov 4th) and 80 people are coming so I can imagine what we will get. I am so super excited though! :)

wow that is a lot of nappies lol and i thought i had loads!

wow thats alot of nappies your well stocked up for a couple of months id say lol xx

my baby shower is in 2 weeks (nov 4th) and 80 people are coming so I can imagine what we will get. I am so super excited though! :)

Same day as mine Nikki!! You are having almost twice the amount of people Though ! Lol
The hall my moms booked holds 40, but about 50 have RSVP'd so we are expecting a good turn out :happydance:

Jess, great turn out!!!! And you will probably get somemore at the baby shower!!! My shower is November 18th, And I am excited to see what all we get. I am expecting between 30-40 ppl.

My friend just had her baby shower last weekend, 45 were there and they got everything they needed minus a breast pump!! :) u will def make out!

Me too might drop a few hints haha!! although i can imagine my friends and family will prob be saying " what do u think u are american?? haha

Me too might drop a few hints haha!! although i can imagine my friends and family will prob be saying " what do u think u are american?? haha

lol that's what i'll get too!! but it's worth a try lol :thumbup:

haha let me know on your progress we WILL bring baby hsowers into Ireland and UK haha

I have 3 packs of nappies and a couple of outfits....and my pram....I really need to get some baby shopping done hehe.
Yeah...let's bring baby showers to the UK haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"