All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Chiles is going at 5:12am but I don't know what time zone she is in. I'm going 315pm Eastern USA time zone.

I don't know what time baby will be here for me. With DD I was induced and she arrived in 12 hours, but I'm hoping it happens faster as its the second time around and I've had some progression. I'm guessing 1:25am January 15. Weight 7lbs.

For Chiles I'm guessing 8:53pm. January 14. Weight 8lbs 7oz.

Charlie-O: If baby doesn't change position... We'll probably be having our babies on the same day. WOW! We are one day different gestation too. :) Enjoy your last day. I didn't so much... headache bad and her movements tore up my cervix.

Snow: I hope its the start of labor... But, it probably is end of pregnancy pain. I walk around feeling bruised with sharp pains through my crotch nonstop. :hugs:

Mrs. H: 645am January 14 7lbs 6oz.

Jellybeans: Thanks hun! I really wish the NHS would be nicer to you. :hugs:

thanks hun!! :flower: Can't wait for your updates and pictures!! xx

Sorry havent been on to update been too busy being a mommy! My gorgeous little boy was born 13.01.12 at 8.53am after a few long time in labour I got the epidural and baby went into distress and had to be takin out using forceps so his poor Lil head is sore, he was 8lbs7 love him so much :) good luck to everyone else x

Sorry havent been on to update been too busy being a mommy! My gorgeous little boy was born 13.01.12 at 8.53am after a few long time in labour I got the epidural and baby went into distress and had to be takin out using forceps so his poor Lil head is sore, he was 8lbs7 love him so much :) good luck to everyone else x

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek congrats hunni!!! what a wonderful weight :flower: well done :happydance: can't wait to see piccies :D xx :kiss: xx

Congrats smiley!!!
Can't wait to see your little man and hear your birth story!

YAYYY!!! :yipee: Congrats Smiley!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Can't wait to see a pic! Hope you're recovering well :kiss:

Have to try n get a pic up I'm in hospital till tommor as had to get an epistomy so dunno if I can do it on my iPhone!! I'm in heaven I really am after hours of being in stupid labour it's true what they say sooo worth it xxxx

HEY EVERYONE, I am currently in labor. Pitocin going:Water is broken. I was at 3cm this morning. I am going to be checked shortly. I also have my epidural right after my water broke. The contractions were unbearable after my water broken. I left my charger to my tablet at home. So i will try an update u all as much as possible. Also i am EST time zone . GL LEINZLOVE

Have to try n get a pic up I'm in hospital till tommor as had to get an epistomy so dunno if I can do it on my iPhone!! I'm in heaven I really am after hours of being in stupid labour it's true what they say sooo worth it xxxx

hope you recover well hunni! And the labour is worth every second to see a beautiful bub at the end!! I just wish my lil girl would take the hint and evict lol have a word with her would you :p it seemed to of worked with your lil boy :thumbup:

oooo what did you call him btw? i'm curious :D xx

Congrats Smiley and good luck ladies!

Just spoke to Mrs H, induction not done anything yet. Lol. So looks like no baby hopeful till tomorrow!

Cngrats on ur lil boy smiley :)

Woohoo for induction chiles! Cant wait to see pics of all the bubbas!

I too had an episiotomy smiley...no fun, but beleive it or not it is healing rather quickly and not painful! My tailbone bruising hurts more lol.

Chiles is going at 5:12am but I don't know what time zone she is in. I'm going 315pm Eastern USA time zone.

I don't know what time baby will be here for me. With DD I was induced and she arrived in 12 hours, but I'm hoping it happens faster as its the second time around and I've had some progression. I'm guessing 1:25am January 15. Weight 7lbs.

For Chiles I'm guessing 8:53pm. January 14. Weight 8lbs 7oz.

Charlie-O: If baby doesn't change position... We'll probably be having our babies on the same day. WOW! We are one day different gestation too. :) Enjoy your last day. I didn't so much... headache bad and her movements tore up my cervix.

Snow: I hope its the start of labor... But, it probably is end of pregnancy pain. I walk around feeling bruised with sharp pains through my crotch nonstop. :hugs:

Mrs. H: 645am January 14 7lbs 6oz.

Jellybeans: Thanks hun! I really wish the NHS would be nicer to you. :hugs:

We're going in to the hospital in 13 hours - so depends how long it takes them to do the surgery - if someone comes in as an emergancy then they get to go first. But if your little one takes a while after induction then yeah we might end up on the same day what with the time difference! :) Good luck!!!! x

Here come the babies!!!!!! :happydance:

We have a c section scheduled for tomorrow morning at 5am (check in time)
I'm hoping we have our little girl by 9am tomorrow :)
I'm SO excited!!! I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight

Oh my goodness! I'm so jealous all you ladies are having your bubs right now!:haha:

Chiles- sending you tons of luck and happy wishes for your labour today! :dust:

CharlieO & Jess- best of luck @ csections tomorrow!!! Hope everything goes smoothly!

Can't wait to see everyone's pics of these gorgeous little babes!!!! This is getting me SO excited!!! And more impatient!!! :happydance:

Oh my gosh! I feel like I'm being left behind! Wish my bubba would hurry up and show her beautiful face!!

Good luck ladies!!

hope you recover well hunni! And the labour is worth every second to see a beautiful bub at the end!! I just wish my lil girl would take the hint and evict lol have a word with her would you :p it seemed to of worked with your lil boy :thumbup:

Oh it certainly is so so happy but stil so strange! Bringing him home in the morning so cannot wait!!! Called him Alex ;)

Oh it certainly is so so happy but stil so strange! Bringing him home in the morning so cannot wait!!! Called him Alex ;)

awwwww cute ^_^ hope you settle in with him quick hehe :p

congrats smiley on your little boy love the name alex chiles hope your labour goes well jess and charlio goodluck for tmrws csections anyone else having inductions that ive missed out goodluck and sorry ive missed you off i went to midwife today and jayden is back to back so labour is going to be hard work again my last son was the same also if i havent gone into labour before the 23rd then im going to be induced through blood presure problems so at least i know by the 23rd jayden will be here xx

Good luck Jess!

Well we've just tried DTD but I doubt it will have any effect :(

I bet ill be last here! Just promise not to leave me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back