All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Thanks a lot girls nothing yet but will keep you all updated, lotsa love xxx

Yay, Smiley... Hope you are having baby tonight. :hugs:

Chiles: What time is your induction Monday? I'm also being induced, Monday. I lost my mucus plug last night, had AF cramping and lower backache. Went to bed because I couldn't stand waiting to know if "That was it." Woke up to just cramping and nothing.

I have to check in at 5:30 A.M. What about you? I have been having terrible contractionsthat goes up my whole back...I still have not lost my plug. I have not been checked for over a week now. Last time I know of I was still at 2 cm.

Is anyone else spending a lot of time on their ball?
I have been for the last 2 days.....and now I'm sore :( like down below. Does it mean anything?

Just got home from my baby shower - i feel so lucky to have such lovely friends! x

Jess- I am bouncing on my ball all day, everyday! Much more comfortable on the back and bum than the couch that's for sure.

CharlieO- glad you enjoyed your shower! I thought Nikki, chiles and Jess were the only others that had a shower and everyone else was from the UK. Whereabouts are you from?

My poor feet, ankles and calves are swollen everyday now :( ESP bad past 2 days.
Anybody else dealing with swelling??

Jess- I am bouncing on my ball all day, everyday! Much more comfortable on the back and bum than the couch that's for sure.

CharlieO- glad you enjoyed your shower! I thought Nikki, chiles and Jess were the only others that had a shower and everyone else was from the UK. Whereabouts are you from?

I'm in the UK it was a bit of a last minute choice by a couple of friends - no typical games or anything, just lots of lovely people and a shed load of cake! :)

I'm in the UK it was a bit of a last minute choice by a couple of friends - no typical games or anything, just lots of lovely people and a shed load of cake! :)

Awesome! What a good time to celebrate so close to delivery and get you all excited!! :kiss:

i could live on my ball lol but i get bored too easy even if i'm watching tv...wish she'd cotton on to bouncing means come out and say hi lol

Just heard from Mrs H. She was admitted yesterday with high BP, they've discussed induction but appears they keep changing their mind.

Latest is she's being kept in overnight being monitored and they'll decide tomorrow what to do :)

Jellybeans: Bump has definitley dropped! Still beautiful.

I haven't been ball bouncing here... Trying to wait for induction and get things done around here. Plus DH's is at his last work shift before baby. And I'm looking forward to one last family day before Zoela, tomorrow.

Snow: I think they should induce Mrs. H. She is 39 weeks, and I was induced with DD because of hypertension. Keep us updated. :)

I barely swelled until the last three days of my pregnancy... But my swelling was outrageous after birth and finally felt less water logged today..its been 8 days since labor ...

We are cleaning the house...well carpet and laundry. we are having date nite tomorrow, and get ready for induction monday. I am getting excited. Yet nervous.

I didn't swell at all with DD. And I haven't this time. But, I did bad after labor.

Chiles: Thats what I'm doing, also. lol My induction isn't until 315pm Eastern USA. It's getting to be soooo soon! :)

Thats a good thing Nikki... 2 inductions in here tomorrow. :happydance: And others ready to go at any minute. :)

really thought last night was my night was getting contractions every few minutes but then they just stopped :(

hope smiley is doing ok xx

Ahhh... Jellybeans! I wish they wouldn't have stopped. :hugs:

I wonder how Smiley & Mrs. H is doing??

Mrs H update : She's being induced today but waiting to see the doctor to decide when etc :)

Hopefully a baby today or possibly tomorrow :)

Wonder how Smiley is? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"