All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Yay for Mrs. H... Please keep us updated! :) Babies are going to be popping out all over this thread. :)

still feeling a bit crampy this morning and my back is hurting so maybe lil Katy is gearing up for labour...it just so happens to be snowing here too lol and if i'm anything to go by she would love to make an entrance! :haha:

We are cleaning the house...well carpet and laundry. we are having date nite tomorrow, and get ready for induction monday. I am getting excited. Yet nervous.

Cant wait to see your bean tomorrow!! :)

And u too leinz!! Eeeek! Yay ella wont be the only pretty princess on the board !!

Wow, and I thought we were doing well with Tuesday! at this rate I'll be last!!!

I might be the last my little man is liking it so much in here he still high up so I think I might be the last lol xx

Lol :) ill be last! My little girl is so snug in here.
She's still really high up.
I have an appointment tomorrow morning.....I bet I'm still very much not dilated

Wishing you a safe and happy delivery tomorrow Chiles & Leinzlove !! :hugs:
Can't wait to see pics!

I'm so excited for another stretch & sweep Tuesday! Really hoping she makes her entrance soon!!!

Ladybug: I hope she does too. Come on LO, don't be so snug.

Good luck girls :hugs:
Yes! Def can't wait to see pics :)

I hope your sweep goes well ladybug.....fingers and toes crossed for you!

I was thinking.....if this pregnancy is anything like my last one my water should break at 2am!!!
Oh I hope so! :)

Baby is taring up my cervix... I'm like hold on, not long now. Unless you want to break my water. :haha:

I was thinking.....if this pregnancy is anything like my last one my water should break at 2am!!!
Oh I hope so! :)

I think to myself every time I sit on the toilet or step into the shower..
" this would be a great time for my water to break! "
But nope, I should be so lucky. I bet it will break while I'm inconviently out grocery shopping, or in the middle of the night just to make a mess :haha:

We got told its really rare for your water to just 'break'! Apparently most people are contracting first and know about it!

Had pain last night but stopped after about 30 minutes :(

Woke up this morning with a sore throat and a stinking cold :(

Hey we've been moved pages!!! No wonder I couldn't find us :(

Today is my last whole day of being pregnant! Off to hospital soon for pre op stuff, then tomorrow morning this bump is being evicted! Unless he decides to be jammy and turn at the very last moment, then we'll get a natural delivery after all!

Feel better snow! x

Good luck leinzlove and chiles for today's inductions and Charlie good luck for the c section!

I'm aching today! Stomach cramps and back pain. Every time I feel peanut move it just hurts :(

Is this just end of pregnancy pains?

Leinzlove and Chiles, what time you being induced? We need to start guessing again!

P.s. no news from Mrs H but I'm guessing a pink bump at 8lb 2oz morning GMT 5am on 14th :)

Good luck ladies!!!! Woop woop for more thread bubba's :yipee:

i just phoned the hospital because my midwife has been ignoring my texts! Bloody woman! My blood results are in but they couldn't give them to me over the phone apparently...but they are phoning me back to give me them either later on today or tomorrow morning...the NHS is so bloody confusing at times and backwards!! I can't wait for this pregnancy to be over!

Chiles is going at 5:12am but I don't know what time zone she is in. I'm going 315pm Eastern USA time zone.

I don't know what time baby will be here for me. With DD I was induced and she arrived in 12 hours, but I'm hoping it happens faster as its the second time around and I've had some progression. I'm guessing 1:25am January 15. Weight 7lbs.

For Chiles I'm guessing 8:53pm. January 14. Weight 8lbs 7oz.

Charlie-O: If baby doesn't change position... We'll probably be having our babies on the same day. WOW! We are one day different gestation too. :) Enjoy your last day. I didn't so much... headache bad and her movements tore up my cervix.

Snow: I hope its the start of labor... But, it probably is end of pregnancy pain. I walk around feeling bruised with sharp pains through my crotch nonstop. :hugs:

Mrs. H: 645am January 14 7lbs 6oz.

Jellybeans: Thanks hun! I really wish the NHS would be nicer to you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"