All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

My MIL said last night 'no baby then?' Completely seriously. Really??? What did she expect me to say?

oh if my MIL said that i would of been like what do you think...some people ask the stupidest questions!

I asked if she wanted the real answer or the sarcastic one, she shut up. Lol.

Going out for dinner tonight with a friend who will spend the whole evening poking my belly and saying 'come out, why won't you come out'. I'm going to punch her....

I asked if she wanted the real answer or the sarcastic one, she shut up. Lol.

Going out for dinner tonight with a friend who will spend the whole evening poking my belly and saying 'come out, why won't you come out'. I'm going to punch her....

lool i don't blame you! that would annoy me too!

LOL Snow you're too funny (re.punching poking friend) :haha:

I know what you mean girlies. I get text messages, emails, phone calls and fb msgs daily asking if there's been any sign of baby. Well obviously they'd find out if there was!

And do my mother & MIL really think I'd have the baby without telling them?! Seriously!

Jelly- I've been taking red rasp leaf capsules since 34weeks 2X a day. It's just a uterine toner... Supposed to help when it comes to the pushing. And also after labour when your uterus is going back down in size. There's no evidence it brings on labour unfortunately :(
Evening Primrose Oil is supposed to help bring on labour... Ive been taking it since 37weeks. Bah.. Stopped holding my breath.

Oh great so I spent all £1 on crappy tea for nothing lol I'm so sitting on my ball all night after I have my bath lol and I'm going to :sex: with my OH even though he doesn't know it yet :haha:

There are benefits to the tea, so it wasn't a complete waste of money ;)
You can drink it after labour too, it's good for your uterus!
I got the capsules though because I heard the tea was kind of icky tasting

There are benefits to the tea, so it wasn't a complete waste of money ;)
You can drink it after labour too, it's good for your uterus!
I got the capsules though because I heard the tea was kind of icky tasting

its weird some bits are strong others are weak :/

Well that was an eventful night!
https://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u584/kr15snw/4F08B0B1-5AE8-43C5-944D-8EE7FDA69C2F-10142-0000090A8B943BE0_zpsba725b3a.jpg

Baby Dylan Jack born at 7.29am weighing 7lb 8oz :)

Ladies I can't stop crying!

omg my MIL is doing my head in! She keeps trying to invite herself to the birth! Me and my OH just want it to be the two of us...she's so controlling we've had to tell her she's not allowed to come as i'm only allowed one birthing partner...i've seriously had enough of her if we don't get our own place soon i'm seriously going to gag the woman!

oh wow snow he is gorgeous congrats sweetie see you wernt the last one lol jelly i know how frustrating it is for you wait till katy is born hun thats when the real problems start because she ll know best xx

oh wow snow he is gorgeous congrats sweetie see you wernt the last one lol jelly i know how frustrating it is for you wait till katy is born hun thats when the real problems start because she ll know best xx

lol ill probs end up in an argument with her everyday!

yeah you will i hope you end up with a place of your own really soon xx

Finally home after a week! so glad to be here but i am so sore! Finlay is a dream, I am so in love!

Congrats Snow, that sounds quick!!! come on other bumps, you can do it, your mummies want to meet you!

I'm ok jelly had some back pains but that's it what about you charlio I'm glad your home at last and yeah we do want to meet our babies as quick as possible lol jess how are you and charlotte doing xx

I'm ok jelly had some back pains but that's it what about you charlio I'm glad your home at last and yeah we do want to meet our babies as quick as possible lol jess how are you and charlotte doing xx

i've had a few twinges but apart from that nothing :(

I hope katy comes soon hun I know every pain and you think could this be it but then it ends up being a false alarm but it won't be long for the remaining 3 of us xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->